Punishment!!!!

Ch - 11

Sidharth and aadi look at the devilish grin on shikhawat face with a confusing reaction. Vikrant look at sidharth and says by gritting his teeth, "Because of you  i am in this condition." Smirking he says, "Dare not to show me that smirk again, if want to walk on this foots by yourself."

Vikrant going to say something but his brother gesture him to keep quite by showing his eyes and says to sidharth, "As you know that is mafia world, people take revenge if someone harm their family. But i know you didn't know before that he is my brother, so by not going to the revenge side, let's fix it."

Rolling eyes sidharth says, "Just spit out the thing, i am not here for you speech on mafia. Know it better than you." Shikhawat nodded and says, "Fine, you beat him because of threatening that girl." Aadi narrows his brows and says, "Does she know he is connecting to mafia."

"No way, otherwise she never agreed to marry me." Said Vikrant. Sidharth turns his eyes to him and then shikhawat, "I am telling you for the last time, speak without any pause. Trust me i will not repeat myself again." Shikawat made a stern face and says, "The deal is simple, my brother wants that girl for some days, you send her here than again take with you."

"See he was never interested in marrying her, but she is not an ordinary girl so he have to act good and all this marriage things. But now when she already live with you as a whore than, let's just exchange her for some days and sort out all things. We should also get some enjoyment with her."

Aadi's eyes are popping out in shock, gritting his teeth he yells, "What the fuck are you talking? We will never do this." Shikhawat grin and says, "Your boss will known very well how one come into the king position in mafia world. We...." Before he complete loud sound of gun is echoed in the hall, blood start oozing from shikhawat's both legs and hands.

Aadi turns his head to sidharth and find him sitting there with blood shoot eyes, nostrils are puffed due to anger. Jaws clenched, veins are popping out from his neck, he get up from his sit and groans by fisting shikhawat's hair, "How dare you to only think all this about her?"

Vikrant's mens are start coming when sid and aadi shot them in a minute. Sidharth's shots are damn perfect and on exact place from far also. In meantime all of his mens enter inside from all sides and captured shikhawat's mens. Sidharth move towards Vikrant and says, "You saved last time because a pathetic death is written on your destiny and same goes with your brother. Take both of the to the basement."

Said he go from there, aadi asked the shikhawat's men to join them if don't want to die and leave from there. They loaded bleeding shikhawat and Vikrant in a van and move towards the mansion. In whole way sidharth didn't utter a single word, his whole body is heating in anger.

Soon they reach mansion and directly move to the basement, his mens drag them to the huge dark hall which walls are covered with blood stains and drop them on the floor. Shikhawat fall unconscious because of the pain, sidharth come there by folding his sleeves and look both of them with same angry eyes, "Let me show you what happen when someone mess with me and put their eyes on what's mine."

Clapping his hand he ask his mens to bring his torture kit. Holding a bucket full of cold water he throw it on shikhawat's face in a jerk, he open his eyes and move back. Bending towards him sidharth held his jaw tightly and says, "From this fucking mouth you called her whore right."