Treatment!!

Ch - 28

Sana frowns and says, "Yes, at night. If you want to drink water or go anywhere." He shook his head and says, "Ohh.. I thought something else, that will be fun by the way." Said he pass a smirk to her. She gritted her teeth and says, "Killing you will also sounds fun, do you want me to try it? Monster." Shaking head sidharth says, "You can't even kill a mosquito and i am far beyond your range baby.".

"Monsters can't be killed." Said sana going to move outside when he says from behind, "Where are you going? Someone is supposed to fulfill her duty as a doctor." Sana stop and says without turning back, "That's what i am going to do, making something for you as per the diet." "There's cook for all this drama, you don't have to show off." Said sidharth by look at his hand.

Taking a long breath sana says, "I am doing my duty, and not interested to showing off anything to you." "Don't you think, that you breaking so many rules." Said sidharth by raising a brow. She roll her go from there. He trying to get up but groan in pain, "I hate being like this, ughhhh.... And why the hell she needs to show that fucking attitude all the time."

Sana move downstairs take all ingredients according to the diet and start preparing the food, jiya help her to find and making things. Thanking her she stirring the food and thinks..

Flashback Start:

After looking at the reports, she can't able to understand somethings when sidharth asks her to wait outside, as he has some talk with aadi. Sana come outside and move directly to the doctor, he ask to sit her. "There's a thing in reports, can you explain me that." She point out to something. Doctor look at it and says, "It's good that you came, because i really going to call you or mr. Aaditya. This problem is needed to discuss."

"What problem?" Asked sana with a confusing frown. Doctor clear his throat and says, "After the surgery we perform some other tests also, and it come out that Mr.Shukla is not in a pretty good condition. First, he is suffering from insomnia a type of sleep disorder where people can't able to sleep for a long time or stay awake at nights."

"We perform an another test, to knowing the insomnia types and its a secondary one, we can't find out the more details because its needed a psychological checkup." Sana collided her brows and asks, "What does that secondary one involve?" Doctor nodded and says, "It happens because of Consuming high amount of drugs, like alcohol, smoking. We check and it comes that he is consuming both more than food and from a long time. If he doesn't stop then Consequences will be really very bad."

"And the most important part is, still he didn't take medication for any of his problems. It seems that he didn't care about himself." Sana sit there in complete shock, all the time she think that he is a selfish monster but no... He didn't even care about himself, is he really want to die? Her mind is all blank, because not understanding any of these.

Did aadi know about all this? She felt an unknown ache on her heart by heard about all this. She hate him, but obviously don't want him to suffer like this. No matter what he does, no matter he is monster but somewhere she also know one thing that till the day he took her in the home never harm her or try to force for anything. When he can easily do all this, but he didn't. Which shows somewhere there's a good thing in him.

And somewhere she knows taht he will never do, and anyway its unintentionally but he save her from vikrant and his brother. So she owe him a thing, which she'll going to return now. Don't know what will she do but will treat him and take out from the danger. Where also know very well that this not going to be easy as he is still a monster. But she have to, this will be her tuffest challenge as a doctor.