Her Love.

CH - 69

Sidharth narrowed his brows and asks, "What? Who is he? Do we know him?" Aadi replies, "No...he is not someone whom we have to know just a normal detective who is appointed by someone, who asks him to search about the family lived there." Sidharth keep the MacBook aside and says, "Did he tell who is a person? From your talks, I guess the answer is no."

"Hmm...he said don't know anything just gets called. We trace the number but it's a fake one." Sidharth trace fingers on his chin and says with collided brows, "Who the hell is the person? Just keep him in the basement and don't throw the phone. We will be back till day after tomorrow then I will give the person the information needed, in my style."

Just then he heard a knocking sound of the door, going to cut the call but something strikes on his mind and a naughty idea to irritate his muffin born. Smiling he sleeps on his stomach and says by placing a hand over his chin, "Ohh babes I really miss you a lot, especially all the time we spend together." Aadi almost choked and says, "What? Sidharth it's me, not sana."

He can feel her presence behind him, controlling his smile he says, "Yeh I know babes you also miss me a lot, we should catch up soon. Remember, the nights on the roof of my mansion under the sky." Addi says, "Yeh when we cheers together now stop the game if you want to return with all bones."

He runs fingers on his hair and says, "Don't worry about my wife, she is very understanding I know she will herself sent me with you. So that we can spend our nights together like before." Aadi says, "Sidharth I think it's too much now if you don't want to regret than stop." Nodded he turns back and finds no one there.

Narrowing brows he looks all around and says by getting up from the bed, "Bye I will talk to you later." Aadi chuckles and says, "Yaa..ya aap lag jaaye in the process of manaoing your muffin. Bus come back with all haddies bro." Rolling eyes he cut the call and move outside for finding her.

He is walking into the corridor with a frown when someone pulls him inside a dark room, he startled and says, "Naaz?" The soft-touch of her, the addictive scent is enough for him to understand that it's none other than his muffin, he pulled her close by waist and says, "Why you pulled me into a dark room baby? What's your plan? "

She says by holding his arms, "Waise I know you are not an idiot who will talk with his girlfriend by leaving the room open. But if there's any you can tell me I will happily go from your life without any fights." He narrowed his brows and says by made her grip tight on her waist which causes a whimper left out of her mouth.

"I already told you thousands of times naaz, don't dare to leave me ever. And it is not just for saying, the night I have to sleep without you I will kill myself with my own gun... And I never lie..." Her head is lifting towards him, none can see each other, the eyes are not able to see each other but the breath mixes, beats talk, the spark of their touch is saying enough...

In the darkness, he placed his lips on her forehead and says, "That was aadi, I was just
copying you. I thought you'll get irritated, fight with me or bashed that girl by snatching the phone. But I don't understand why always use words like last, leave, death..."

"You know naaz I have nothing before you, my this life is also given by you otherwise the way I was drinking and smoking would be found sleep on some hospital with syringes." She moves a bit on his hold and says, "Yo..how di... " Before she completes he says, "Doctor called me and told me everything, how my wife starts my treatment without even let me guess that. "