EPILOGUE..

After six years...

Two people in a boxing ring, wearing gloves and faceguard. Ones sexy arbs are visible, sweat drops are travelling from his inked chest to arbs and lost somewhere from there, brows are narrowed, a slight smile visible on his face. Where another one is wearing a black crop top, her perfect curved sexy waist is filled with sweat drops, hair is tied in a ponytail.

She wipes the sweat drops from her forehead and says with a smirk, "You are going to lose Mr." He winked at her and says, "I lost years ago in front of your darling." She shook her head and drop a punch but he holds her hand and twirled her in a way that her back bumped on his chest.

Opening the faceguard he nuzzles his nose on the crook of her neck and says, "Your this addictive scent is killing me every day." Taking advantage she hit him and knocked him down on the ground in jerk, sitting over him she says by opening her guard, "You lose again monster." Smiling he switches the position in a jerk and says, "I always love to in front of you."

Bending down he takes her lips into a passionate kiss, throwing the gloves aside she wrapped hands around his neck and start kissing him back with the same intensity. Both sucking, nibbling and chewing each other lips like their favourite candy. Tongue twirled with each other, tasting every hidden corner of each other's lips.

His hands enter inside her top and unzipped the inner in a second, she moaned on his mouth when he starts grinding her blossoms, playing with her erect nipples as his favourite thing. She traces her fingers on his arbs and grabs his junior which causing a groan left from his mouth.

His hands are squeezing, playing with her assets while her rubbing up and down on his lower, making him come on her hand. Groaning he pulled back and enter a finger inside her after stripping her. She screamed in pleasure, arching her head back. He moves down and start sucking womanhood, twirled his tongue inside her, she fist his hair and says, "I want you...please.."

He comes over and says near her lips, "I love you naaz." She moaned when he enter inside her, wrapping legs around his torso she scratched his shoulder as he starts thrusting hard and fast, her body is equally pumping in front. The practice room is filled with loud moans, thankfully none can go out because of soundproof rooms.

Both reach climax soon, he lay by taking her over her., "After practice, this thing is my favourite." Said sidharth by pecking her forehead. She is smiling by hugging him just then the phone rings, sidharth looks at the caller and put the phone on speaker, "Where are you both? What are you doing?" A baby both voice come from the phone

Sana cough and says, "Shivir baby we are coming, what happens?" Shivir replies, "They both destroy everything in the house, Zoya Chachi is sitting holding her head." Sidharth shook his head and says, "You asks Zoya Chachi to have a glass of water we are coming." Hang up they both dress up, Sana open the door and says, "Both are fire, only little shiver is a cute baby like me and aadi."

Sidharth smirks and says, "Rest two inherited the genes of me and Zoya. Hahaha." She muttered seriously and they enter the mansion, the whole living area looks like, a little tornado visit from here a second ago. Zoya and a little boy settled on the sofa and two little boys are running all over the hall with papers throwing on each other.

Sana shook her head and shouts, "Shivin, abeer stop at the place you are." Both cuties, one with olive eyes and the other with a brown stop at their place. Both blink their eyes look at each other and look down. Shivir runs to sana and says by hugging her, "Mumma, see they both are fighting over books." Sana pats his head and gesture both to come near her.
They again look at each other and come with a most innocent face, sidharth chuckles by seeing Zoya. Who is looks like someone tortures her to no end.

Sana look at them and asks, "Why you both are fighting?" Shivin says, "Mumma, I told him that the book he is going to read is not good, that cover is yuk. But he doesn't listen to me." Abeer shook his head and says, "I told him it's good but he is not ready to listen." Sana hold her head and says by sitting on her knees,

"The bad cover doesn't say about the book, you need to read the book before saying it's good or bad. Now three of them will read the book and tell me it's good or bad. Ohk?" All nodded and hug her tightly. Sidnaaz looks at babies holding hands and moves to their rooms.

Aadi come from outside and says by staring at the place, "Is again they want good for the other?" Zoya shook her head and says, "Or what, I have to admit to the hospital one day.." All laugh at that. They are so bonded with each other that never wants the other to have something bad, bad according to them.

Zoya and Sana get pregnant together, and fortunately, their delivery dates are also the same. The whole time of pregnancy both so sidharth and aadi have to face two dangerous and cutest woman in the world together. Sana gave birth to two twins, shivin and shivir.. One is a little cute and calm type. Zoya gave birth to abeer, who inherited her temper like shivin has Sidharth's.

They grew up together, do all things with each other. Sidharth slowly transferred the illegal business into a legal one. They shift to some other mansion before the birth of babies, don't want them to grow up in a place filled with deaths and tortures. But his illegal works doesn't mean he is not the king, still if anyone dare have to face their worst.

Sana opened more hospitals and being one of the top surgeons in the country. Kids visit their grandparent's house, in Punjab also as none of them wants to snatch their childhood fun from them.

Sidnaaz stands on the balcony, she leans to him and says, "I love you monster, and will always. Maybe our story ends but still will alive because love story never ends and every ending is a new beginning of something." He pecks on her forehead and says, "I love you and our journey of monster and muffin."

THE END

################################

So this is it...after four months of the journey today I finish writing about sidnaaz or muffin.., 😅 I wrote a complete 7000 words today... it's really emotional for all and for me also. Some of you don't want me to end this, show babies and all but it's too common in all stories...and it says, whenever anything ends in the time when people feels, "no it shouldn't be end."...this time is perfect...nor when people think " ya it should end now."

So this end is perfect for the story....a happy ending which you all want without the ekta Kapoor twist. ... In starting I thought it to be a dark story but it again becomes a cute one, ha ha 😅..shayad m dark nhi like paati...

Last but not least Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my story, do lots of comments, give so much love to my story and make it ours....please do love my all work like this....lots of love to you all,😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤