His music.

Thank you so much for all of your beautiful comments... ❤❤❤🙏🙏

Ch - 57

Sidharth's hands left the contact of her skin as soon as he heard the words escaped from her mouth... Brows narrowed, for a second he didn't get what exactly she said or  can say he don't want to get the point.. She is asking him to do the thing which he hates the most in today's time..

He can never go back to the thing which once snatched his everything from him, being the reason of her lifetime pain, the reason because of which he is a monster today. He still remember the day when broke his own guitar from these hands of him which now love to hold weapons rather than any artistic things.

But he still kept it on the store room, because never wants to forget what that bloody music do to him. She knows all these very well, but asks for something which is impossible for him to give. He now understand very well that she is doing all this deliberately but the thing she don't know that no matter how much she try to bring the old sidharth, it will never going to happen.

None come after death and that sidharth was also died years ago. He can be soft for her but the main thing is that..its, only for her. He will always be the same monster for the world. Sana look at his face which suddenly lost the shine, the glow...she cursed herself for being the reason of snatching that smile from his face...

But also know that its needed to erase that smile for sometimes in order to give him a lifetime happiness.. Its very much needed for him to come out the hate, which is never true.. He somewhere still think himself the reason, which causing him creates extreme hate for the music.

Taking a long breath she hold his that hand which is rest on her lap and says, "What are you thinking?" Closing eyes he looks at the other side and says, "Obviously not what your ears wants to hear." She knew very well this will come but not going to pull back because if he is stubborn that she is the queen of stubbornness which is also known by him very well.

Narrowing brows she says, "And what i want to hear?" He free his hands from her and going to leave when she says from back, "Tumhe meri kasam sidharth come and sit here, don't run from things everytime." Fisting hand he going to hit on the wall but stop again due to her voice, "Don't dare to harm yourself, you know very well what will be the consciousness after that."

Groaning he come near to her and yells, "What the fuck you thinking of yourself?" Smirking she lean on the bedpost and says, "Stubborn shehnaaz gill shukla." Sighing he sat on knees in front of her, bow down his head and says with a slight chocked voice, "Try to understand naaz, i can't... Please..don't force me."

Taking a breath she lift his head up and says by cupping his face, "Because you still think that it's the reason of your demise which is completely wrong. The music was not the reason, this cruel world was the reason who can never saw someone live happy." Shaking head he says,

"Whatever you said but still the reason was my fucking obsession about that thing, which brings darkness in my life." Colliding brows sana says, "That fucking thing was your mother's dream, a dream that she wanted you to complete." He suddenly look towards her eyes in a jerk, the angry frown turns into soft one.

The memories of his early life starts coming in front of his eyes, how the very first time his mother teach him to hold that guitar. How she used to wake him up early morning for music practices, how prohibited him to have any thing which can caused him catching cold.