Fear and Feelings!!

Ch - 37

Sana stand near the mirror and look at her swelled lips, her heart is still beating faster than the regular one, whole face turns dark shade of red. This is the second time they kissed, but this time she wasn't the one who started.. That's a relief for her, but what's all this between them,...friends never kissed each other..

She slam her head by this thought, except friendship they are husband and wife also. Ughh why she is thinking all this... Huffing she splash water on her face to calm the heat burn on her cheeks. "Calm down sana, don't think too much, it's just a kiss.. Sorry two kiss.. Ughhh stop... And all the time i was thinking about him because, i care for him..."

"He didn't take care of his heath, and i took the responsibility to make him perfectly fine.. Maybe....hmmm... I have an emotional attachment with him.. Hn.. That's it,... My care, missing him, and kiss all this because of the emotional attachment." Nodded in yes she sighs and move outside after changing into a bunny night dress. Sidharth is laying on the bed, he turns to her and says, "Hey, hunny bunny...."

She twist her lips and placed the gifts on the bed given by her family and aadi. She jumped on the bed and says, "You know what, i love opening gifts.." He nodded by raising brows, "woww... Open then..." Smiling she put her lower lip completely inside her mouth by teeth and start opening the wrappers. She open a box and a beautiful bell chain with all starts and bells come out from there..

She giggles by look at it, as it's the same one which she hanged on her room always.. Sidharth saw her happy but still has some water in eyes, he frowns and asks, "If you don't like the gift, than throw it why are you crying?" She shook her head and says, "No.. love it so much, but whether if i not. Then also we should respect about one's gift, it's their emotions behind this. "

Closing eyes he takes a breath and says, "Alright but don't give me this emotions type of lectures ever.. Open your gifts and sleep." He don't want to heard anything about this emotions word, already she became successful everytime to bring out emotions from inside him,.. Which he hates... He have to be get well soon and go out from here, before get mad.

She twist her lips and open the rest ones, a beautiful pair of earrings come from a box. And a pretty red colour saree which is gifted by her mother. She kissed the saree and smiles brightly, sidharth keep staring at her from the corner of his eyes. "You like saare?" Asked sidharth by raising one brow. She narrowed her brows, because a minute ago he was irritated and now again being normal.

Bipolar, she thinks and says, "Yes, i love to wear them on any festivals or functions. And now only aadi's gift is left.." He think something and says, "Um..don't you angry with me? I not get you any gift?" She smiles and says by looking into his eyes, "You already give me the best surprise ever, that was my precious gift for today." Nodded he look to the other side, "Open it..." She open the last one and it's a teddy bear...

"Awwww.. It's so cute..now i can easily hug it and sleep.. Thank you idiot aadi." Said sana by kissed the teddy. Sidharth twist his lips and says, "But this not possible because you are sleeping with me baby.." She look at him in a jerk and says, "Hun? What?" He close his eyes and says, "Hmm.. See, you want to take care of me right? So if i need something in night, and you sleep so away from me.. It can be difficult for me, right?.. And anyway we already slept together, last night.. And it's normal..."

Said all this he sighs, after sleeping whole night without any nightmare for the first time. He wants to try it one more time, don't want to experience those nightmares anyhow,... Her being close at night, if works then he just don't want her to be away from him.. But he also can't tell her the exact matter. ..... Sana look at him with narrowing brows, still remember about the nightmare..