Confession.

Ch - 51

Sidharth thumped on the floor in a jerk, the letter fell from his hand, eyes breaming tears of pain which causes inside his heart.. Heartbeats feeling stop, because his beats are far from him,...always thought that what will he do, if she go away but when the time comes it tear him apart from all way... Every words of her letter floating in front of his eyes......

Tears are not bother to stop,...stomach twisted by the thought that, from the word he run in his whole life..it came in his life, for some time and again go miles away by breaking every fucking nerves of his body... He never wants anyone to love him, because its only capable of destroying them... Always trying his best to gain the hate from everyone but ....

Doesn't able to understand when, how?...the girl who should hate him..fall for this heartless monster...a beast who destroyed her life,...and now finally done it in a complete way... This is the reason don't want her to come close but its not become possible because every time he ended up standing so close to her like a magnet.

He don't deserve her, never deserve that angel...who come by walking from the brightness into his dark world and try to filled it with her love... She done everything for him, which he deep down crave for since years,....every single second he spend with her is the best moment of his entire worst life.... How he never get to know that she love her?

Maybe because he never want to,...like always just try to hurt her,...from his words, actions everything but she forgive him every time.... Not in his wildest dream he want to accept but now it's the damn truth that... from the word he run since years is his reality now... Finally come to know that, all care, affection, attraction, obsession, possessiveness, protectiveness ....

All the emotions is the form one fucking word from which he run always... LOVE... Now come to know that not only she but he also love her.... He love his muffin.... Holding head he look at the letter, when her last words slap him hard on heart... 'That may be its her last day'... What she mean by this?...

No...he literally can't able to survive a single second if something happen to her.... No..history can't repeat itself again..... Not every time someone have to loose the life for loving him.... He will burn the fucking world if something happen to her... That day he was not capable of, but now he..not let anything happen with his love.....

Wiping tears he grab her letter and says by keeping it inside his pocket, not before kiss it once... "Aadi let's go we need to find naaz... Call each and every one.... I can't let anything happen to her..." Frowning aadi move towards him and says, "Why? So that you can again force her to marry someone else."

"Shut the fuck up aadi, can't you able to understand, she ...is going to....harm herself.. We need to go.." Said sidharth going to move towards the gate when aadi say loud from back, "Why you are showing off this concern now? You wanted it right? You wanted her to go away, now she's gone... She loved you, and you don't.... There's no need to bring her here again, just for giving more pain.."

Clenching jaw sidharth darted towards him with red eyes, his olive eyes still filled with tears..."Who told you tha..that i doesn't...?
I lo....." Taking a deep breath he close his eyes and says, "I love her....i fucking love my naaz...." Aadi smiles slightly and nodded, sidharth give him a wired reaction and says, "You leave, I'll find her myself."

As soon as he move heard something and stand rotted at his place, heart start throbbing way more fast then the normal one.. "Where are you going to find me?" Gulping saliva he turns slowly by holding his heart, which can come out any time.. Eyes open widely in amusement by seeing sana stand in front of him..in the same attire he saw her at morning....