Half Kiss!!

Ch - 25

Sidharth shake his head in disbelief and move to the study, sitting on his chair he start smoking and thinks, "I am never going to agree for that, but don't want to do anything else already i done so many things yesterday. And i know how stubborn she is, but i will still not going to have any breakfast. Just play a little trick with my muffin."

Smiling Sana wiped her tears, she look at the mirror in shock because today she is genuinely smiling after so many days. But why? She slam herself and says, "Because you again win a challenge from that monster." But her smiles soon turns into a frown because if sidharth agreed for the breakfast this means, he care about her eating or not?

Shaking her head she says, "No sana, what are you thinking? He was the one who lock you in the cell yesterday.. But then why he agreed today without any argument." She said after a pause. Holding head she takes a breath and says, "Monster is so confusing."

She get ready in a plain black sleeveless kurti with jeans, hairs tie in a braid leaving some hair strands on her face. Applied a light pink lipstick when eyes fall on the mangalsutra which is hanging on her neck. Holding the locket she look herself in the mirror, flashes of wedding day come on her mind. She never thought a married life like this, always had a wish of loving someone and getting the equal love from that person.

But now she knows that its quite impossible in her life. This mangalsutra is fresh all the memories of all the things sidharth done with her, and none of them are memories which anyone wants to keep. She is going to open the chain but unwantedly stop in the middle by remembering her mother's word about marriage.

Taking a breath she calm herself and move outside , she wish the guards and darted towards the stairs when her eyes stop on a door which is half open. Narrowing brows she walk towards the door when suddenly someone open it in a jerk that she disbalanced and going to fall but stop in the air. Opening eyes she find herself hanging on his arms, her hands are fisted his black shirt.

Dark brown eyes are met with his olive one, both has their own emotions. She look into those blank eyes, which never show any emotion but today after look at the depth of them she can saw so many unknown emotions which is hiding behind those shining olive eyes. He look at her eyes with all of his emotions that always rising inside when she is around him.

Her eyes shows sadness which kind of piercing inside his heart, but today he can't able to find that hatred on her eyes for him. Both were busy in finding each others question forget about the surrounding. Where aadi standing there taking pictures of them with a smiling face, he cleared his throat and says, "Let's see who win the eye game, monster or his muffin?"

Both of them back on the earth by his sudden voice, and cursing for lost on each other like this. Sidharth made her stand properly and says to aadi, "Can't you stop your nonsense talks for sometimes?" In response he shook his head in no. Sana hit on his arm and says, "And i am not his , idiot." Narrowing brows sidharth grab her hand and says, "Who said that? You are only mine."

He said by looking into her eyes and for the first time his voice, and when he said her mine is sending chills to her spine. But she somehow compose herself and says, "Really and who said that to you?" Smirking he trace finger on her black beaded chain and says, "This is one of the sign of that and for your kind information i have two official papers also."