Where is she?

Ch -76

Sana, aadi, sidharth all of them are widened their eyes in shock, so as the lady. Aadi come towards her and says with amusement, "Zoya?" She looks at him then sidharth, her eyes are also expressing the same shock. Sidharth open the tape from her mouth and asks, "What the hell is this?" She breaths heavily and says, "I don't know, what the hell you are guys doing here?"

The man who came from that lady's side, shout from a corner, "She is the lady who asked me to come here." Sidharth gritted his teeth and asks, "What the fuck you are trying to do Zoya? Why you want information about that family?" She narrowed her brows and says, "That my matter, but why both are here?"Sana comes out from the corner and says, "Because the matter is not only yours." All turns to her in a jerk, sidharth give her an impossible look which she ignores beautifully and says by coming towards Zoya, "Tell us Zoya, why you want to know about the family?" She looks here n there, then says, "First tell me why you all are here?"

Groaning sidharth look at the men and says after ask them to leave outside, "Because that place is related to me., now tell me why without any further question Zoya. My mind is already blasting." She looks at aadi and says, "So as mine,... it is related to you? How? Do you know anything about the people who stay there? I need to know please.".

Sidharth come towards her and asks with narrowing brows, "Why knowing about them is needed for you? Do you know them?" Sana and Aadi are equally curious about the thing but they choose to stay quiet, things are already beyond confusion. Zoya takes out her phone and says by showing him the picture, "I found this on my home, and...dad was talking to mom that I am adopted."

"In a very bad condition, this picture is with me that time. I don't know anyone from this picture, I don't know anything neither dad. except one thing that this might be my real family. They know the house, behind which they picked me up,..when I got consciousness back didn't remember anything about me."

"My hands and legs had burn marks, slight on the face. Dad send me abroad for proper surgeries, they had no child and from that day adopt me. Which I don't know in all these year's until I heard them talking. I...I want to know about my real family, my name, my identity...please tell me if you anything about them."

Sidharth is standing like ice in his place, eyes are continuously staring at the picture where he is standing in his sixteen, besides his sister shini who is thirteen at that time. His parents are sitting on the sofa with a smile. A picture of his happy family, before the storm, come to destroy everything in his own way. The day is shini's birthday when she forced them to click a perfect family picture, just before the click he had a huge fight with her like they always had. Fresh tears start welling up from his eyes by the old memories, Zoya's every word echoed in his ears. According to her story, she might be his sister...

But how could this be possible, he is so shocked that not even able to think of many possibilities. Aadi and sana are also staring at Zoya with shock, he is not able to digest the fact that if Zoya is Siddharth's sister then she is the same shini who used to play with him in childhood. In all these years she was alive but how?

Sana look at sidharth who is standstill in his place she can see the tears which are dying to escape from his eyes. If Zoya is his sister, then nothing can be the biggest news than this. She knows somewhere he still craved, terribly miss his family. It will be best if find one of them back again in his life, but they have to make sure about this.

She moves towards him and says by place a hand on his shoulder, "Sidharth." He startled by her sudden touch, it brings him back from his unknown trance of thoughts, the tears drop escape because of blinking eyelashes. Looking towards her he says, "N..naaz, what she...is saying?" Aadi come to Zoya, who is not understanding their reaction and asks,