Feeling Love.

Check out the other two stories ❤❤

CH - 66

Sidharth keeps tasting her lips by prowling his fingers on her spine which made her lift herself in front. Her front rub against him putting both bodies of fire, she garbs his neck from one hand and starts opening the buttons of his shirt from the other. Slowly he opens all left knots of her top let it flee on her body.

He bends down his lips slowly by touching her jaw, placing kisses everywhere he reaches to the collar bone and starts sucking there, his fingers slowly come to the front and sketching over her navel. She runs her fingers on his tattooed body by placing cold lips near his earlobe making him lose control with each passing seconds.

Groaning slightly near her neck he bit there and says by licking the place, "This muffin will always be my favourite dish to eat." She moans smiling and says by stroking on his scalp, "This has to be your...favourite. As I didn't let you taste any other." Chuckled he places wet lips on her throat and says by unwrapping the left saree, "I am not interested in any other."

He keeps sucking and nibbling on her neck, collarbone and moving his one hand slowly on her dress from the back. A sensuous moan escape from her mouth when he squeezed her mule harshly, she dug her nails on his chest and bit near his neck. Groaning he moves down slowly by placing lips on her melons over the fabric and start revolving his tongue on her belly button.

His hands unknot the petticoat and pulled it off in a jerk by leaving her only on her inner and top. She tries to close her legs as she feels the emptiness around there, but he grabs her waist and pulled her up in a jerk which causes her to sit on his lap the legs are automatically rolled around his torso.

She wrapped both hands around him, his sudden move startled her for a second which soon turns into an aroused one when she starts feeling something poking out on her core. Her heartbeats are going out of control, fire is already rush inside veins. Her touch made him damn hard by each crossing time, desperately want to run deep inside her but didn't want to hurry anything today.

Holding the hem of the top he pulled it out slowly by gazing continuously towards her face eyes are closed, cheeks flushed, even the ears are red, keep biting those already swelled lips, hands are gripping his shoulder tightly. But there's a smile on the face which ensures him that she heartily submit her to him...

He can't explain the happiness this time, seeing her trust in him is making her again fall for her. She knew very well that no matter what situation comes he can never hurt her... Smiling he pulled her into a hug which causes their bare upper bodies to collide with each other., "I really love you naaz, thank you for giving me the opportunity of worshipping my angel..."

Her heart dancing every time with achievement whenever he freely confesses his feelings for her, don't know but he always assures her from the beginning that nothing can harm her until he is with there. Placing a kiss on his cheeks she says, "I love you...sidharth I can't wait for more to get adored by you."

Smiling, he placed his lips on her shoulder and says, "Don't worry darling you will get this treatment every day from now." He rubs his fingers from the backside near her navel, moving up slowly he swirled it around her nipples and pinched it hard. She moans by arching her back, grabbing her neck slightly he again took her lips on him.