Forever darkness!!!

Caution - it's a story, don't take it seriously. As i already said it's not a cute love story, at least not for now. Do not hate please.

Ch - 6

Taking her car sana rushed towards the nearby police station of her area and says by moving towards the inspector, "S.. sir i need to complain. There's some goons attacking in my house. Please come." Inspector nodded and says by handing over a the phone to her, "Take it madam, this call is for you."

Colliding brows in confusion sana take the phone and says, "Hello.." "How's the journey to police station muffin? Done or wants to try some more?" Said sidharth from the other side. Sana gulped her saliva and look at the inspector who is smirking at her.

Sidharth says, "Come home fast baby, your ex..fiance needed a doctor very urgently. Do you coming or i send him in complete rest in piece? And after him i have your mother also in line." Sana nodded in no and says in a shivering voice, "N.. No please don't do anything, i.. am coming... Please.."

She put the phone and rashly drive towards the house, her eyes turns red due to continuous crying. Her family is in danger there and she is helpless, police also didn't help her. Tears of agony continuously fall from her eyes.

Reaching home she rushed inside and shocked to see vikrant lying on the floor unconscious, blood oozing from his hands. She going to move towards him when sidharth says, "Stay away from him and stand still there. He is not dead yet but now his and your mother life is in your hands muffin."

Sana look at his eyes with full of hate, pain, anger in her eyes, where he look at her with a winning proud, obsession and an unknown thing which he don't know. "What do you want from me?" Asked sana with a heavy voice. Sidharth nodded his head smiling and says, "Intelligent , i like people who talk in point."

She roll her eyes to the other side, he narrows his brows and shot on the air. Sana immediately turn her gaze towards him and then her mother. "Not yet, but dare not to roll your eyes on me again. If you want them alive." Closing her eyes in pain she look at his emotionless face.

He put his gun down and says, "I will tell you directly what i want. I want you muffin, you have to come with me right now." Sana look at him without blinking, it's feels like someone snatch the floor beneath her feet . Her whole world is upsides down in some hours.

The place where her giggles echoed, now filled with the sound of guns. Her mother sit helplessly in a corner continuously shedding tears that she can't able to do anything for her daughter. An unconscious body fall in front of her, who is in this condition without having any fault.

But what is her fault in all this, never ever she done anything wrong with anyone. Her perfect happy life is turn into a worst because of him. She cursed her that day when she stop for treating him who is going to give her pain in future. Every time she look at his face, her heart filled with an extreme hatred.

Taking a breath she says with so much difficulty, "For how many days i have to go with you?" Her mother look at her in shock and says, "No sana, you will not go with him. My life is not important than you, please go run from here. I never able to forgive myself if something happens with you."

Sana closed her eyes, she can't able to see her mother in this condition. Her heart is cried so loudly but none can hear it. Sidharth stand up from the sofa , moving near her he inhaled the drug, her scent and says, "Forever." Aadi who is standing there quite till now look at sidharth in a jerk.....