Betrayed!!

Ch - 24

Aadi knock the study several times but nothing works, he move to his room in says by sitting on the bed, "I know you are harming yourself sidharth, why? Why you don't want to come out from this darkness? I also loosing all hopes with you but than sana come in your life suddenly and.... I again can see my lost hope in her."

"For the first you get affected by someone, getting possessive for someone. No matter how many times you says that it's just an obsession i know very well that it is not. I don't know that  it's love or not, but definitely there's something. Because for the first time i saw you care for someone, do things for her. Doesn't matter you give so many excuses."

"I know you do very bad with her but now she is my only hope to bring you out from your own created hell. I am your best friend since childhood sidharth, know everything about you and i want my happy friend who lost in this world. I know that it's sound selfish but i can feel something beautiful between them."

"Which i need to take out no matter how many punches i need to face in all this. But before all this i have to make sana believe that a pure soul is living behind the huge monster, otherwise she can't help me out. But need to make every plan very carefully, can't let get hurt anyone in this. Because one is my best friend and other is my sister. Ahhh aadi you have much to do."

Sana is shivering in cold whole night but none is there for her help. Where sidharth in pain but didn't move a bit.
Next morning sidharth open his eyes and wincing in pain because of the injured hand. His head feels like someone banging hammer on it, groaning he get up find first aid kit and bandage his hands. Holding the head he move to his room and shock for a second to not finding sana anywhere.

But then suddenly he remember what he done at night, irritatingly he bang his head on the wall in frustration, "I told her hundreds times that not force me to do something what i don't want to. I never wanted to take her there, but like always lost my calm in anger and drunken state."

Shaking head in disbelief he open his laptop and play the footage of the cell, his heart ached as soon as he saw her sitting in one corner by hugging her keens and shivering in cold. Groaning he close the laptop and move down stairs. Aadi look at him going and follow him.
Sana open her eyes, a dim light is come there from some corner. She roam her eyes on the room and find a ventilator on top.

Suddenly heard someone wincing in pain from the other side, her heart start racing by the thought that someone else is also there as captive. Taking a deep breath she asks loudly, but not that guards can hear, "Hey, who are you? Are you fine?" There's a silent in the other side for a minute then a voice comes, "Sana this is vikrant, what are you doing here?"

Her eyes and mouth are open widely in shock, she never thought of him to be here in a cell. Sidharth told her that he is happy with someone but seems he is a lying, he keep vikrant here. But why? And since when? Taking a long breath she stand up and asks, "Wh..what are you doing here?"

Vikrant groan in pain and says, "He is doing all this with me sana, because i love you. Because of him my one hand is paralyzed, he tied me here with chains and give food and water very rarely. Torturing me like hell, since the day he take you from your home i am here. All this because i love you so much."

"He..he is very bad sana, just keep you here because want to sleep with you. And also will sell you one day to others, he is including in human trafficking. Listen to me sana, you..you kill him and run from here with me." She is sit all numb there, his words are ringing on her ears. She is not able to thinking, all are blank for some seconds and before she could think anything heard a loud sound.