Bloody hands.

CH - 72

Suddenly all stops, sidharth, Zoya both huffs because of continuous shouting and look towards sana who is giving both of them death glares especially sidharth. Aadi sits on the sofa by holding his head, sidharth looks at her and says, "I am not fighting, she is." Zoya going to say something before that sana says,

"No no you don't do anything, you are the innocent kid here, right? Keep quite sidharth because you both are same." Closing eyes she thinks something and says, "Both of you, come with me, now..." She glares at sidharth and starts walking upstairs. He twists his lips to Zoya who make a face to him and follow sana.

Sidharth also rushes behind them, they enter their room. Sana looks at him and says, "Sidharth sit on the bed quietly." He comes near her and says, "Why you bring her to our room? Ask her to get out, don't irritate me." She gritted at her teeth and says, "If you do not listen to me now then, I will not talk to you for one week and you also have to stay at one arm distance from me."

Narrowed his brows he says, "Hm?" She smiles and says by rubbing her hand near his shoulder, "Hm hm..." Shaking his head he sits on the bed and says, "You should be in mafia, a blackmailer." Smiling she winks at him and asks Zoya to sit, folding her hand near her chest she stand in front of them and says, "Now listen to me carefully."

Sidharth murmurs by looking at the other side, "Do we have any option?" She rolls eyes at him and asks, " Do you both love aadi?" Both say in a unison, "Yes." then turn to each other with frowned at each other, sana shook her head and says, "He also, love both of you. One as his brother and the other as his partner, do you ever think what he will feel after seeing you both fighting like this?"

Both turn their eyes towards sana in a jerk, she sighs and continues, "See I don't know why you both have so much problem with each other, but it looks childish. Both are fighting because none want to lose but in this stubbornness, you both gonna lose aadi. Because he can't choose one between you two."

"What you want him to do? Live everything and go from here as a broken soul. Sidharth you think for once, if I and aadi both go from your life, how will you feel or if we fight like this? Zoya do you have any siblings?" She nodded her head in no. Sana looked at her and says, "What if aadi fight like this with your father? How will you feel?".

She sits in front of them and says by holding their hand, " See you both don't have any huge problem or enmity. It can be solved for aadi,...he is hurt badly." She thinks something and says, "If you don't believe then come see through your own eyes." She stands up and says, "Go downstairs and see, silently han."

Both look at each other for a second and start moving outside. Biting lips sana take out her phone and call aadi, "Idiot aadi sprinkle water on your eyes and act like you are crying, fast... If you want sidharth Zoya to be cordial." He scratches his hair and says, "I am confused but ohk."

He cut the phone, rush to the water jug and start sprinkling water on his eyes. A maid saw him, he look at him and says, "Go from here...go." In hurry, he comes towards the sofa but his leg hit on the table and he falls on the ground, "Aahhhh...yrr what is happening?" Holding his leg he going to get up but at the exact moment saw both enemies come near the stairs.

He held his head from on hand and act like sobbing, by wiping tears from one hand. Sidharth and Zoya look at him with sad and guilty eyes. He really feels bad to see his best friend cum brother like this, he always is there for him in every situation, support on every decision. And he is behaving like a monster.