Drama queen!!

Ch - 19

After the marriage done sidharth snaked his arm around sana's waist and start posing for paparazzi. She look at him with angry eyes, when he lean to her a little and whispers, "Smile muffin, don't force me to break my own rules or you want me to." Gritted her teeth she look towards the camera with a force smile.

They asks sidharth few questions about this sudden marriage and sana, he simply says that it's a love marriage and move upstairs with her. As they take a turn in the corridor sana jerk his hand from her waist and give him a don't touch me look.

He narrows his brows and stare her face for sometimes, the red vermilion that spread over her nose and hairline, mangalsutra that hang on her neck. All give him a different feeling, which he don't want to think right now. Shifting his gaze he run fingers on his hair and move towards the room. Sana folded her hand near chest and murmurs,

"Monster, what will i do to irritate him now?" She bit her lips and says after a pause, "Let it be yrr, i am tired. Will do something in the morning, but...where should sleep now?" She move towards her room and says  by standing near the door, "I am feeling scared by sleeping here alone, first it's a very big room and second its dark and scary."

She move towards sidharth's room and murmurs by standing outside the door, "This is also scary and that monster will also be here. But anyway if i have to irritate him then have to be with him."
She is there murmuring when suddenly sidharth open the door and look at her with suspicious eyes, "What are you doing here?"

Sana flinched back by his sudden voice, she put hand above her chest, breath and says, "Why you have to come every time in this way? Can't you come like normal people's?" He roll his eyes and says, "I always came normally you are the one who every time seems busy in her own dream land. Now tell me why were you standing outside?"

Thinking something Sana pushed him aside and says by enter inside the room, "I am going to open the door but you came, and i never lost in my dream land
As there's no dream left you already destroyed everything, so you are the one who came like a ghost all the time. And as you said that if i call you by your name, then will put lights here. So do it till tomorrow."

Said she sit on the bed by setting her lehenga and look all around the room. He first made a confuse reaction then a stern one and finally says with a frown, "What exactly you trying to do? Go to your room i will transform it according to you, but nothing will change in my room. And get down from my bed, i hate when anyone sit or sleep on my bed."

She rub her both palms and says with a smile, "First remove all the my from your sentence dear monster husband, as you say that now we're legally married. So everything that belongs to you is mine also. This room, bed, curtains which i don't like. This pillow, bedsheets everything and in that way this is our room."

"Naaz enough of your dramas now back to your room, i am not going to share room with you." Said sidharth with an irritatint voice. Sana smirks by seeing him irritate and says  looking at him with puppy eyes, "You throw your wife out of the room in the very first day of wedding sidhaarth. First you ask me to get married and now says get lost. I hate you sidhaarth."

He closed his eyes tightly, don't want her to be near him for more time because he already start getting affecting with her which he hates the most. Just don't want to feel anything emotionally but she is continuously irritate him and over that whenever she call his name. He almost forget everything, he want to be with her but the same time don't want also. In all he is confuse.

Taking a deep breath sidharth says, "Fine but you will sleep on the couch not in my bed." Sana think by looking at him, "I am also not interested monster to sleeping with you in a same bed but that doesn't mean i will sleep on the couch. This is specially for you dear husband."

Sidharth look at her again lost somewhere, he hold his head and says, "Yrr why you getting lost every time? Wait...tell me are you thinking about someone? Is it vikrant? Asked sidharth by clenching his jaw. Coming out from her thoughts Sana made a confuse face and says by looking at him from top to toe, "Tell me are you mad?"

"Why I'll thinking about him, actually i forget him completely. How's he?" He twist his lips and says, "Perfectly fine and made a new girlfriend also." Sana nodded slightly and says, "That's good for him, and yes. I am sleeping here in the bed, you can go on the couch." Furrowed he grab her hand and says by put her down from the bed,

"No way, i permit you to stay here. That's it nothing else." Making a pout sana says, "And lights, you promised sidhaarth." He close his eyes and sighs, "Fine i will put the lights tomorrow, now go and sleep on the couch." He leave her and move to the washroom. Sana bit her nails and again roam her eyes to the whole room.

Smiling slightly she go and sit on the couch. After sometimes sidharth come outside by changing in his shorts and t shirt, looking at her by the corner of eyes he lay on the bed and says, "Why are you sitting there? Go change and sleep." Nodded Sana get up and move towards the side table of the bed by saying, "I am thirsty."

He stare at her by the corner of his eyes, she took the jug then going to take the glass but her leg stuck on skirt and the whole water fall on the bed. Holding her leg she sit on the floor and says, "Aahhh, amma my leg. I think it's a fracture." Sidharth get down in a jerk because his whole face and t-shirt is drenched with water along with the bed.

"What the hell are you doing? He shouts. Sana made a cry face and says, " Here i am wincing in pain and you are shouting at me. I am not habituated of wearing this type of heavy dresses. Aaahhhhh... I think i am never going to get up in future." His frowning expression suddenly changed into a worried one.

Bending down he says, "Let me see?" "Why? Are you a doctor? No right, then just help me to get up." Nodded he pick her up on his arms and move towards the couch. Sana frowns and says, "How bad you are? I am in pain, still you made me sleep on the couch." Without saying anything he made her sit there and says, "You emptied the whole water in bed, how will you sleep there?"..

Sana bit her nails and says, " I can't sleep in the couch also with this pain nor i will go to that room." Sidharth run fingers on his hair and call a maid, he asks to come  change the bedsheets and mattress soon. Hang up the phone he take out a spray from his wardrobe and says to her, "Show me your sprain."

Sana gulped her saliva and says, "Give it to me, i am doctor. I know how to do it exactly in a proper way." Nodded he give it to her, sana move to one side slowly and sneakily spraying her feet. He look at her confusing and asks, "Why you are hiding it?" "Because i don't want you to see my beautiful feet." Said sana by turning her neck towards him.

He roll his eyes and move towards the window, after a minute some servants come and change the mattress and bedsheets. Sidharth look at Sana who still made a cry face and look at her feet. Closing eyes he takes a deep breath and says, "You can sleep on my bed for today." Said he pick her up and lay on the bed.

He is going to move towards the couch when Sana says from back, "Sidhaarth, i need to change but my clothes are not here. And i can't go myself, can you please bring my clothes from that room?" He turns to her and says by raising one brow, "What do you think i am? Sleep in this dress." She make a pout and says, "I am already in pain, and in this dress, it is not comfortable at all sidhaarth."

He look at her for some seconds than go by saying, "Fine, and don't make this face everytime." Sana smiles like winning something and says by stretch her leg, "Hayee sana, you become a very nice actress. What an acting? Monster don't even doubt for a second, hayee..  This is just the starting, just wait and watch sidhaarth."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!