Clarification!!

Check on the new story...

Ch - 35

Sidharth look at aadi and says, "Done, now let's go." He give him a look at says, "Do you make that comment, intentionally sidharth?" He collided his brows in confusion and says, "Which comment?" Shaking head aadi says, "You seriously need to know, how one put proper words in a sentence. In order to give her surprise, you make her more sad." Scratching neck he says, "Sad? But why? I didn't said anything to her."

"No, just a minute ago you called her a outsider and your way of saying shows that you didn't trust her also." Aadi said with an impossible look. Sidharth close his eyes in irritation and says by hitting his left hand on the bed, "Fuck... I didn't mean that, just trying to say, she is not related to our business. What will she do there?" Aadi roll his eyes and says, "what you want to do now?" "Let's go out for now, I'll talk with her later." Said sidharth.

Both leave soon, sidharth try to look for sana but didn't find her in their way. Strictly ordered the guards to be around her all the time and didn't let anyone enter inside the mansion. Sana still sit in the garden with a sad pouty face, when suddenly feel someone behind her. She turn in a jerk and found four bodyguards stand there. Frowning she stand up and asks, "Why you all are here?" One of them says, "It's boss's order, he tell us to be with you twenty four hours for protection."

Gritting teeth she says, "I didn't need anyone's protection, just leave me alone." One says, "Sorry ma'am, we can't." Sighing in irritation, she stomped her foot and move inside the mansion, whole way continuously murmuring things to sidharth. She move to the room and lock the door in their faces. Irritatingly start the television and start watch something.

Here sidharth ask the driver to go somewhere, aadi look at him in confusion and asks, "What you are planning to do?" Dialing some number he says to aadi, "Don't ask much questions aadi." He said the person to arrange some decorations on the garden and make sure sana didn't get to know anything about this. Cover the garden area, and don't let her go out until he came.
Aadi smiles mischievously and says, "Wow.. birthday party..,"

Sidharth just close his eyes and pretend to sleep, aadi look outside and open his eyes widely. "Are we going to her house?" Asked confuse aadi. Sighing sidharth says, "Yes, for bringing her parents for the party." Aadi asks with narrowing brows, "Don't tell me, you are going to kidnap them?" Opening eyes he shook his head and says, "Seriously aadi, i am just going to invite them."

Nodded aadi says, "But sidharth, our last encounter with them was not so good. You threatened them with gun, warned them...please don't think to do all this again. This time sana will definitely not forgive you." Thinking something sidharth says, "I.. will talk politely but know can't able to apologize. You'll correct my words, we have to convince them." Smiling aadi nodded in yes.

Sana getting damn bored in the room, she never thought that one day came, when she'll miss her monster. Everytime she close eyes remember their all fights, and banters which bring an instant smile on her face. But again her mind strikes on his words, still felt bad the way he made her an outsider. Irritatingly going to move outside the room but guards stop her, which make her more groan in anger.

Move to the balcony, but find the whole garden is covered with huge tents. In anger she hit her fist on the railing but hissed soon.. "Shit... Why you're hurting yourself like monster in anger? Aahannn... I'll kill you monster." .... Here sidharth come outside the car by using wheelchair. Aadi takes a breath, move near the door and ring the bell. After sometimes her mother open the gate.