Mysterious lady.

CH - 75

It's been a week, days were passed really very fast. Both couples was being with themselves, sidnaaz and adiya are Living together in the mansion like a perfect happy family but the taunts between two lost enemies is still going on. Now sana and aadi also take them as their entertainment.

Sidharth sends an unknown message from his men to the places where one try to find information about his family but no information or call come till now. Here Zoya's father will come after one day for the engagement ceremony, preparations are going on according to his choice, sana almost do everything as her own.

Not a listen about sidharth, as aadi ask her to be with him all the time as a sister. He has no one in his family except them and his and Sana's choices are almost the same. Sidharth keeps taunting them, that they are really some lost brother sister. In response, he gets the same taunt from them indicating Zoya...

Sana once secretly goes to meet her family, with all of the protection and bodyguards. Sidharth tells her that it will good if none come to know about them because he doesn't want to put more people in danger. The number of people increases the threats will also increase. In this sana is also completely agree with him, she doesn't want them to involve in this mafia world.

She has to live here because can't leave sidharth and leaving the mafia world is almost impossible for him. She chooses her life but never wants to drag more to it... She somehow makes them understand that she will talk to them regularly on video call but can't come every time.

She didn't disclose the mafia matter, tell he has enemies in business. They also not ask much because the continuous smile and glow on her face is clearly showing how happy she is in her life. And the number of calls in just two hours is made them chuckle that someone is getting impatient...

They blessed her and sidharth to be always happy, and tell her that they are moving to Punjab. Sana bid them bye and come just then suddenly someone comes from behind and says by place a kiss on her neck, "You look hot in the red, muffin." She turns her head to the back and asks, "So you didn't find me hot on other colours?"..

He slams his head on her shoulder and says by turning her towards him, " You look hot in everything darling, but my favourite one is when your warm soft skin collides to mine under the satin sheet." She tries to control the red tint on her cheeks but his talks are really enough to set her heart on fire...

He sucks her cheeks and says, "Now I want to take you to the room desperately but I have to take you somewhere urgently. Eww... wasn't it sound like a rhyming?" Sana smiles and says by pulling his cheeks, "You looks so cute sometimes monster, but what is so urgent?"

He pecks her lips and says by dragging her outside, "Surprise baby, come.. " Whole way she tries to find other ways to take the surprise from his mouth but he is never an easy nut to break, every time she tries more close her mouth by his actions. Sighing she makes a grumpy face and looks outside the window but that face soon changes into a shocking one as the car stop.

The same place from where all started, the birthplace of their love story, the hospital where she met him first, where she used to work. A little gasped escape from her mouth, "Sidharth." He opens the door of her side and says by forwarding his hand, "Is dr. Muffin ready to visit her hospital?" She pressed her lips between the teeth to control the warm tears which escape from her eyes.