Lady gaga.

CH  - 77

Sidharth eyes are popped out in shock, his biggest fear is in front of him. "What the fuck you all are doing then? Go and check every single CCTV of hospital and all near areas, ask everyone." He shouts on phone and says by cut the call, "Someone kidnapped naaz, we have to find her soon...I will not leave the person."

In a second there a rush start all over the mansion, aadi call all ministers, head commissioners of the city to put their whole team on this case if they want to leave in peace for eternity. Zoya's men are also indulging in work with Sidharth's men. They find CCTV footage according to which an unknown ambulance find behind the hospital and they saw some people inward boy's dress put a big bag inside the van and leave.

They noted the number and circulate everywhere, all signals, highways, roads, lanes people are roaming all over the place. None can cross the border of the city without proper checking. It can be said a rush created all over the city.

Sidharth's condition is getting worse with each passing seconds, olive eyes turn all red due to continuous water flow and rage, hair is messed up. He roams all around their room, blaming himself for letting her go alone know that it can be dangerous. After a searching operation of three hours they still not get a single clue neither anyone call...

His heart is aching every single moment, all the memories start flashing in front of his eyes. Especially her words, which he ignores at that time. "One day you will be also helpless like me."  Those words which she to curse him but he ignored thinking he doesn't care about him but now it turns out true. He is feeling damn helpless even having all powers.

Because the most important thing, his life is not with him. He doesn't know where she is, how she is? He failed his promise to protect her, he failed her. In anger, sidharth threw a vase on the mirror which leads to breaking into several pieces, like his soul right now. Some of the prices stab on his arms feels no pain in comparison to his heart which is bleeding dangerously in pain.

They find it all way but nothing come in hand, he even picks some of the mafia's and top politicians, businessmen love ones to pass a threat. "Find my wife in 24 hours, otherwise I will set the whole city on fire and I am fucking serious about this." His dark red eyes, clenched jaw, poking nerves and the blood on his hands is enough to scare the hell out of them.

The devil once lost due to the brightness is coming again from his cell, the ruthless mafia king turns more dangerous this time. Because his life in danger and he will not care about anyone if something will happen to her. The rage, pain, anger in mixed up creating lava inside him which can be blast anytime. He already shows all a promo of their future by killing one of his captives in the most dreadful way.

Which is set their souls in fear, all start doing work more efficiently to find sana as soon as possible. Sidharth move to rajveer's place destroy the whole place, but unfortunately, he is not there which kind of gives a hint that he is the one behind all this. Taking his few men, he tortured them to hell, their dead screaming is echoing all over the place.

After few tortures, one says, "He...is planned to kidnap her and kill for...taking from you. But never tell everyone that in which place he will keep her." With that, a gunshot echoed and that person laying dead. Sidharth pulled his hair in anger and fire a few bullets into the air. He sits on a chair and looks at the CCTV footage with concentration.