Fights.

Ch - 68

Sana turns her face to him, her brows dwindle, "Why I can't join the hospital again?" Closing eyes he left out a sigh, don't want to indulge in an argument related to all this now. Just a day ago they confessed, is it necessary to discuss about this now. When somewhere he knows that it will not end up without a fight which he doesn't want to do at this moment...

Breathing near her neck he says, "Naaz look, this is not possible... Can't we discuss all this later? I don't want to ruin thi..." She turns her body towards him and says, "Our honeymoon, right?" He looks at the other side and nodded in yes slightly, "See it might sound weird but we get this time after so much of things. I don't want to do again fight and..." He huffs...

She cupped his neck and says by setting his flicks which falls on his forehead, she loves to ruffle them a lot. He looks cute with scattered hair, "And why you think that we will fight in discussing all this?" He stares at her face and says by tracing his fingers on hair falling on her shoulder, "Because you will be stubborn and I play the part of my monster side because of anger."

She chuckles slightly and says by clasping his both big palms on her small one, "Hmm. You are right, we might fight about this or any other issues shortly in future but see Sidharth. If we never fight than it will look fake, like we are not really what we are, or showing our feelings, thoughts any emotion. It feels like we are hiding ourselves from the other."

"When we love someone or someone who love us, the thing is important is that we should be in our own self, not something that we want others to see. As you think, that we should skip the talk otherwise we will fight, it does nothing but creates a kind of burden or suffocation inside you, me, us..."

"Which will one day blast out and can tear us apart. Keeping things inside is not give you anything but take you away from the person from whom you want to keep those things away. You care about fights, I think we should do fights it's good for a relationship. The thing matter is how we are not let that fight affect us and mend it out and come back with a more strong relationship."

"If you noticed that whenever we fight, from the beginning. With every end of the fight, after the patch-ups we became more stronger, our relationship become more stronger, we come out with a more strong bond with each fight... Having fights is normal, we can't skip it but yeah we should take care that it does not become ugly for us that we start hating each other after that."

"And most of the time we do fight for each other, with each other. Most of the time it happens because one person thinks it's for the other's good while others know that sometimes the person is overacting. But also sometimes both are wrong or one is. So moral of the story is not scared of fights, we can handle it."

Sidharth smiles by staring at her face for a minute then says by giving a peck on her knuckles, "I think you are a philosopher, doctor's degree is definitely fake." She narrowed her brows and says, "Oh hello I can show you the results, hun...I was the rank holder." He cupped her face from one hand and says, "Listen naaz, I know think nothing will happen but what's the need to join hospital when you can have anything just a phone call away."

She furrows and says, "Sidharth it's my passion, not all the time people do everything for money. I wasn't say anything in all these days because...the situations are not right. But now when you are fine, I am fine everything is fine...then I want to...it was my dream to treat people..please..." Huffing he look at the other side and says, "You are not getting me naaz."