Growing attachment!!

Ch - 27

Sana stand outside the room, just then doctor passes from there, when she rush to him and asks, "Doctor can you please give me mr. Shukla's reports?" He nodded smilingly because already know who she is and says, "Sure mrs. Shukla, just wait for five minutes." Sana shook her head and sit on the bench. Aadi come to her and says, "Monster is calling you inside."

Rolling eyes sana says, "What the hell he need now? I don't want to talk to him." He sit besides her and says, "Even i also don't want to talk to him but if you will not go than that stubborn shukla definitely come outside with his bandages." Irritatingly sana fisted her hand and says, "Agghh...i hate him."

She check the report after taking it from the nurse and entered inside the room but saw sidharth is trying to get up from the bed and opening the syringe. Shouting she move towards him, "Are you out of your mind sidharth? Or have a death wish?" Keeping the reports aside she made him lay on the bed and says with anger and irritation, "I know you have a death wish but atleast think about aadi."

"How easily you asked him to chill, do you even know what was his condition when he saw you like this? He is in crying mess, but you doesn't care about your friend also. And now where was you tried go in this condition? Do you think yourself a superhero? Or sorry no a supervillain, suits you more. And wait, how you met such a bad accident? When you don't know driving than what's the need to show your stunts."

He keep look at her by colliding brows, because till the time she entered keep asking and speaking not even give him a single chance to speak. And like everything this is also happened for the first time when someone didn't let him speak. Closing eyes in irritation he shouts, "Shut up, just keep your mouth shut, put finger on your lips muffin. Why you asking so many questions together?"

Sana startled by his sudden loud voice, twisting lips she start reading his reports. He furrowed and asks, "Why you come out from the mantion? Trying to run or what?" Suddenly same question rises on sana's mind that, he is right. Why she not trying to escape? Because that was the perfect time but this thought was not come in her mind for a second.

All the time she just praying about his recovery and the most shocking thing is she was crying for him. The person whom she hate the most. She slap herself in mind and think that maybe because she is a doctor, so she can't run by leaving someone in this situation and second maybe she was crying because of aadi. Sidharth saw her lost in her thinking and says,

"About whom you are dreaming muffin? Don't tell me it is vikrant?" Coming out from her thoughts she look at him and says, "I am a doctor, not possible for me to run by leaving someone behind who is fighting for life. It's against my rules, monster. I am not so selfish like you and definitely not dreaming about that man."

He is not satisfied by her answer because the puffy eyes clearly shows that she was cried for a long time. But why would she crying for him? He is the one who destroyed her life, she should be happy if he died on that accident. That might be the independence day for her but...here everything is different.

He bit his lips and asks when she look at the medicines clearly, "Are you planning to kill me now?" Shaking head sana look at him and says, "I can never kill or harm anyone in my dreams. So you are absolutely safe with me, because i don't like violence." He cough a bit by heard her, and smirks because he have to be careful that she never visit that dark part of the basement.

Sana suddenly think something and asks, "Can i ask you one thing?" He look at her and says by raising his brows, "A minute ago you asked me thousands of question with any permission so, why suddenly this obedient side muffin?" She huffs and ask by looking at the other side, "What are you doing? I mean..for living? And what is that area, where you kept me? Are you some kind of goon?"