Breakfast together.

Check on the new story...

Ch - 55

Sidharth place hands on her bare legs and slowly move it upwards by lifting her dress up, "So you are going to slap me, babyy." Sana close her eyes in response, those tinkling sensations which always happening on her stomach whenever he come close or touch, starts again. Grabbing her bottom from back he pulled her close which made sana collides with his hard chest...

Her hands placed over his heart, both eyes met with each other..her hairs fall on his face.. Sidharth caresses her cheeks and slowly tugged her hair strands behind ear by staring at her pink luscious lips, "I am craving badly for my drug."

Whispered he grab her waist, switched the position in a swift motion and took her lips onto his by coming over her. She gasped by his sudden move, but those hands are immediately wrapped around his neck, like its their actual position or habitual of this.

He sucked her lower lips hard in response she also did the same with his upper lips and suck them hard. Showing the same intensity of love he always show her, the way he always made her entire body shivering by his touch. Suddenly think to tease him, just like the way he does..

Start biting on his lips by sucking them with the actual way he does, but not letting him enter inside her mouth.... He keep sucking and nibbling on her lips by grabbing her neck slightly, trying his level best to enter inside for tasting his addictive drug but she didn't let him...

Groaning sidharth pinned her both hands above the head and whispers near lips, "Never try to play with me, muffin." Locking her both hands by his one, he move his other hand down and pinched hard on her nipples over the fabric which causing a loud moan escape from her mouth..

Smirking he enter inside her mouth and start rolling his tongue on every hidden corner of her,.. She keep struggling to free her hands but all tries go in waste. His one hand is busy in squeezing her beautiful asset which making her moan continuously between the kiss, lick the corner of her mouth and again start sucking those lips, both the tongues are rolled against each other..

Now she is feeling idiot, by tried to tease him in this way, the planning of giving him punishment is backing off on her.. Badly wants to hold him, kiss madly by tracing hands on his toned body, pulling his hair..but can't..every time he loose under his dominance..

But she also Love his this side, its always made her heartbeats increase, set whole body in fire, making damn wet between her thighs.. Only his touch can cause all these things to her... Only his actions can arise wild thoughts on her mind...

He always feels blessed that he has the luck to chase her like this, the way her body always react on her touch making him proud to the thought that she is only his... Every time he feels extremely happy by seeing her submission like this... Now cursing himself for trying to go away from her, when she is the best thing happened in his bloody life..

He broke the kiss after feeling loss of breath, sana breaths heavily near his lips and says, "I hate you monster." Smiling he peck on her swelled lips and says, "No, i muffin love her monster a lot.." Pouting she again try to free her hands and says, "Leave my hands sidharth... Here i was come to fight with you but..you bring me to this situation..."

He leave her hands but didn't get up, "Why you want to fight with me baby?" She try to push him by placing hands on his chest and says, "Don't baby me.. Go to the girls whom you want to do party." Smirking sidharth nodded and says by getting up from her, "Ohk as you say, tomorrow I'll go and baby them.. Uff its really gonna fun.."