His fear!!

Ch - 39

Sidharth open the door in anger by saying, "Why you always testing my patience naaz?" Colliding brows he look all around the room, she is nowhere, frowning he move check the closest than knock the washroom door, "Are you inside?" At this moment his heart start throbbing faster, what if she leave him? But that's not possible, no... Just then he saw the knob is open, which increase more fear inside him.

"Muffin." He yell in a soft voice, he move near the balcony by taking long steps and stand rotted at his place as soon as he open the door. Heart dropped, breath almost chocked inside throat by seeing her laying unconscious on the ground, drenched in water. He comes back on senses when the rain drop fell on his face, widened eyes he rush to her. "Naaaazzzzz....."

With shaking hands he pulled her on his lap and patted her cheeks, not realize when his tears mixed with water and flow continuously from his eyes for the first time after years.. Without thinking anything he picked her up on his arms and move inside by yelling, "Aaadiii.. ...call the doctor immediately.... Naaz.." He lay her on the bed and cupped her face with shaking hands, his eyes turned all red due to tears...

"Muffin....baby...get up.... What...happened?" His voice are also shaking, suddenly some flashes come in front of him which he never wants to remember.. Guards heard sidharth and called aadi, he rushed to the room and also shocked to see sana laying unconscious on the bed, "What happened to her?" Sidharth turns to him and says, "I don't know, her temperature is damn cold...call the doctor...."

Aadi look at sidharth with wide open mouth, his eyes are wet..he is crying... Those eyes are shedding tears which becomes dry from years, nothing in the world can break him to this end... After that day this is for the first time he saw him crying, for the same girl about whom he said that didn't care in the morning... Sidharth look at aadi and shout, "What are you doing aadi,? Call the doctor..."

Coming out from his thoughts he nodded and immediately called the doctor. "But why she is wet?" Asked aadi with narrowing brows. Sidharth nodded in no and says, "I found her laying unconscious on the balcony in...in rain...why she is so careless?" He look at jiya and says, "Change her dresses, it'll be not good for her to being in wet clothes."

He peck her forehead and go outside with aadi, still didn't realize that his eyes are wet with tears. His whole body is shaking by the thought of loosing her, after trying so many attempts...he loose..because she is successful to open his emotions and the most dangerous one for him is,,, fear... Yes loosing her is become his biggest fear now...this the reason don't want her to be close....

If somehow, anyone come to know about this....her life will be in danger more than him.. People will try to target her to bring him on knees,...no... He can't let anyone touch her, nor even being close to her, ...why why? All his faults? Why he introduced her as his wife in front of all? Why bring her here? Only because of him,..now there is danger upon her also...

In anger he punched his hand on the wall, aadi stop him and says, "Are you mad sidharth?" He jerk his hand and says, "Yes i am...but you're not right? Why didn't stop me to bring naaz here? Why didn't stop me to introduce her as my wife in front of every one? Why?... If anyone come to know about this, they'll definitely try to harm her..."

"About what?" Asked aadi in confusion.. He closed his eyes when realize the drop of tears escape from his eyes, it shocked him to no end. He touch his wet cheeks and widened his eyes in shock.. Fisting hand he again hit the wall several times. Aadi put hand on his shoulder and says, "Nothing going to change by this..your emotions are coming out.."