Monster!!!

Ch - 8

Sana follow him in anger, today finally she saw the mansion properly. It is completely painted in dark grey colour, no windows are open in the corridor from where she is crossing. Give a complete look of dark hell.

It can clearly says by looking at his place that he is a devil monster, who love to live in darkness. And it's quite a big mansion with so many twist and turns. If anyhow, she try to escape from here than surely will lost somewhere.

Sidharth turns back and look at her staring everywhere, rolling eyes he says, "You never able to escape from here muffin, don't waste your time and come inside." Said he enter to his room. Sana twist her lips and saw aadi stand outside with a doctor.

Colliding brows she says, "Why you call me, if one doctor is already present here." Aadi shrugged his shoulder and says, "Sidharth want you, i don't have anything to do in this." Sana roll her eyes to him and says, "That i already saw yesterday, monster's idiot friend."

Said sana enter inside the room. Aadi makes a confuse face and says, "Did she call me monster?" "No she was called you idiot." Said the doctor. Frowning aadi give him an angry look and says, "Keep quite and come inside. You are idiot."

Sana enter on his room and not for her surprise its also a dark one. She move her eyes to his big portrait and murmurs, "Devil monster." "Yes i am, glad you understand me right muffin." Said sidharth by sitting on a sofa besides her.

Sana huffs and says without turning her gaze towards him, "Where's the equipment?" Gritting his teeth he says, "What this attitude for? Do you forget that what you are? A thing, which i buy. Never keep this away from your mind."

Fishing her hand sana turns to him and says, "How could i forget? When a monster like you is sitting upside my head to keep reminding me this twenty four hours." Frowning sidharth going to get up when aadi come inside the room with doctor and says, "Give your bag to her."

Sana take everything from him and says to sidharth, "Lay on the bed." Smirking he says by moving towards the bed, "Are you sure we will do this in front of these two." Sana takes a breath to control herself because he is going into her nerves and says in a calm voice, "If you keep irritating me like this than don't say anything to me when i will do some mistake and you have to shift in the hospital again."

Sidharth sitting on the bed and says in a stern voice, "Don't you think that someone is continuously break all rules and keep poking me to show my worst side." Sana smiles and says, "My voice is not loud nor i show anger. And you already shows the worst, i always except that from you."

Aadi is continuously look both of them, this is the first time when someone talk with sidharth without any kind of fear in voice and replying him back. Out of all this the most shocking one that, the person is still standing alive in front of him. If it's some regular situation than the person will lying dead in the floor till then.

"Can you lay properly now? And see i am not ordering you." Said sana by gritting her teeth but keeping a calm face. Giving her a death look he lay on the bed. Rolling eyes sana lift his t shirt up a till chest and start opening the stitches. He made a normal face, seems like he didn't feel any kind of pain.

Sana keep doing her work without looking at him, what if he is a heartless monster but she is always true to her work. No matter if the person laying in front of her is the one who destroyed her life, she will still perform her duty honestly.