Deal!!

Ch - 10

Sana can feel his continuous gaze on her, its making her more irritate. She is going to say something before that aadi enter inside the room by saying, "I arrange a model for you today, she is attracti... "He stop when seeing sana sitting on the bed and munching food in anger.

Sana glance at sidharth by the corner of her eyes than aadi and think, "how disgusting this monster is? Thank god at least didn't try to do anything with me otherwise swear i would kill him till now." Aadi smiles at her and says, "Hey! How are you feeling now? Waise i must say you look cute in sidharth's t shirt."

Sana collided her brows and turns towards sidharth with wide eyes than again turn to aadi and says, "What? This is his clothes?" Sidharth nodded in yes and says with a smirk, "Yes, and if you have any problem than give me my clothes right now."

Sana opened her mouth in o shape and says, "Are you mad?" "Hey don't you dare to repeat that word again, just finish your food quietly have the medicine and sleep. One more word and i am going to call my mens who are standing outside your house."

Sana squeeze her eyes in anger and start eating her food. Aadi give sidharth a confuse reaction and going to say something before that he says, "Aadi arrange dresses for your cute sister tomorrow , so that she don't have to wear my clothes."

Sana and aadi both give a shocking mix confused reaction by heard the word sister from his mouth. Aadi scratches his head and says, "When did she became my sister? She always call me idiot, i don't like her." Sana twist her lips and says, "Aaahha, jaise main to mari jaa rhi hoon tumhe bhai banane k liye. Idiot."

"See sidharth she again call that." Said aadi by pointing fingers towards her. Sana shrug her shoulder and says by keeping the plate aside, "I called you what you are. And why you keep nagging like a children, i am not scared of this monster friend of yours."

"Enough shut the fuck up both of you, aadi get out.. And you have your medicine and sleep." Yell sidharth on both of them. Twisting her lips sana gulped the medicine and cover herself fully with the quilt, aadi also go with a balloon face. Sidharth huffs and go from there.

He enter inside the guest room where a lady wearing some sexy outfit waiting for him, staring her from top to toe he close the door.

Next morning sana open her eyes with the sudden pain on her head, sitting on the bed she look for the medicine for pain and gulped in down with water. "My one plan is miserably flop, now have to think something else for escaping."

Sana look at the window and says, "This monster deliberately keep me upstairs, so that i can't run from the window. There's is so many guards standing under this window, you need to find some other way. Have to go out from this room first."

Sighing Sana going to get down when a loud voice stop her, "Dare not to put your feets on the floor till you are not recover." Closing eyes in irritation sana folded her legs and says by looking at sidharth, "From when mr. Monster start caring about my recovery? You are planning to show me some hell right?"

Moving close to her he inhales her scent from the crook of her neck and says, "Very soon baby, just wait for you to be ready to face the hell." Sana move back and says, "First you also don't dare to call me baby and i am ready to see your hell mr. Monster shukla."