Mission Confession!!

Ch - 45

Sidharth takes a long a breath to make himself get ready for everything, for seeing his naaz with someone else... Just then his logical mind asks a question, "Is she ever yours?" He don't know but since the day saw her, only think one thing that she is his., only his... But all that its just his obsession.. because of which he destroyed her beautiful life... And now he has the chance to make everything fine like the way it was before him.....

Sighing he going to leave the room when Sana says from behind, with all the rudeness she can add in her tone, "Is my would be husband here?" He close his eyes, as soon as heard her claiming rights on someone else.. Its more tuff than he thought, don't know why it hurts so much by heard it from her mouth... That she's gonna be someone else's wife....not his anymore....

Sana look at his fisting hand with a smirks, she knew it.. That all her words going to affect him to no end, because no matter how much he says or think..but somewhere has feelings for her which is clearly visible from his actions. "Yes.." That's the only word left from his mouth, said he leave the room..

She smiles and says, "Now the game is no mr. Monster shukla... Again a challenge between muffin & monster and it's a record who win everytime... So get ready to loose dear husband." Closing eyes she lay on the bedpost and start thinking the ways to make him regret his decision.. .. Here sidharth come downstairs by trying to keep clam.

A man look in his thirties, settled on the sofa by wearing a blue tuxedo with white chek shirt, polished black shoes, hair are perfectly gelled. As he looks to sidharth move towards him with a bright smile and going to hug but stop in middle and says, "Ahh..sorry , i forget you don't like to hug..how are you sidharth?"

He nodded with a poker face and says, "I am fine...hope you reached well?" Kunal shook his head and says, "Yeah man, journey was awesome and the excitement to meeting my future wife made it more enjoying." Sidharth gritted his teeth as soon as he heard the wife word... Only the word made his blood boiled, don't know what will he do when she in actually become anyone else's wife...

He just simply nodded and call john.."You'll meet him later, first go and freshen up... after all came from a long journey." Before kunal says anything robert, the guard who always stand outside naaz's room come there and says to sidharth, "Boss, ma'am said that..she wants to meet her to be husband right now." Kunal smiles brightly and says, "Wow..that's great.."

Sidharth clenched his eyes in anger and says, "Do some rest first Kunal,.." He says by rubbing his both palms, "Meeting my beautiful will make me fresh immediately.. you don't worry.." Said he go with the guard. Sidharth punched his fist on the wall and groans, "I'll break his bloody jaw, how dare he to call muffin 'my', by his fucking mouth.. Ughhh...."

"And why she suddenly become so desperate to meet her future husband,, she is still my damned wife...fuck.." He again hit the wall in frustration, nothing is becoming clear on his mind... He want her to go away, marry again with someone else than why he feels like killing kunal and send again from where he came. Groaning he go behind kunal...

Sana deliberately do all this, because wants him to confess as soon as she can.. And using his possessiveness in this, is the best way to take out reaction. She keep thinking by biting her lips when someone open the door and come inside.. She narrowed her brows, as never saw the person in life but somehow guess that who it could be..