Dard - e - ishq.

Ch - 48

Sidharth is irritated with him for loosing like this in front of her and the word that addi mentioned it made him more angry. He never wants to heard that word love, and aadi knows it, then how could he say that he love her... Everytime he remember that word all the memories which he wants to forget since years again come in his mind and he became more angry..

Sana hold his hand which has some dry blood strains with fresh and says, "Why you always hurting yourself sidharth?" Her voice bring him back from the thinking, gritting teeth he says by jerking his hand off, "Who are you to asking me this? You also does the same and don't irritate me right now naaz.. Just do your work.."

Sometimes she feels like breaking his teeth, why all the time he come close and made her feel stranger in the very next second... Don't he knows that it hurts,..she love him it doesn't mean he always said like this.. He is going to move when she turn him by holding his arms and says, "Are you fucking mad? Or have some personality disorder?".

Frowning he asks, "What do you mean by that?" She look at him with an angry face and asks, "What do you want? Han? Why your mood change in every minute? I am not understanding anything sidharth, sometimes you want me to get married to kunal, then next when i talk about someone you get angry.... And what about the moment we share? Now again you start behaving rude..".

"Please tell me clearly what you want from me?" He is already angry on him and now her words made him more frustrated, gritting teeth he grab her shoulders in a way that his nails digged inside her skin and says, "I don't want anything from you,..even not you... This is the reason want you to go far away from me so that i can live my old life.."

"And whatever happened before sometimes it just a moment of destruction....i doesn't need to feel something for making out with someone. You are not the only one and i didn't force anything, ..you also reciprocate.. Mark my words naaz, i didn't feel a fucking single thing for you,.... You are nothing to me... Maybe it happened because i didn't be with any slut from a long time.."

"And don't blame me because you are also enjoying and it happens normally, girls mostly get lost in me.. Yo.." Before he complete the sentence, sana jerk her hands off and slap him hard on cheeks. He startled by the sudden action, stand rotted at the place...suddenly realized that what he actually spit out in anger..

Shit...he didn't want to said all this...none of any words he meant to say but like every time lost his calm in anger.. Aadi's words run on his mind continuously which made him irritated and those words come out of his mouth... He never have the control in words, this is the reason don't want to talk with her in anger but...now he just did another mistake...

Closing eyes he going to say something by looking down stairs when she again give him a slap and says, "Not a single word sidharth..... I don't want to heard anything from your mouth....not even want to see you right now...get lost from here." Before he could react or say anything she pushed him out of the room and locked it...

She rest her back on the door by closing eyes, tears continuously flowing from her eyes..sliding slightly against the door she thumped on the floor... Once again he broke her with his hurtful words, every time she try to forget everything by thinking that he definitely have some reason, some past...but there's a limit..

Always he first broke her  to an extent by his words or actions then again come close, made her feel special and again hurt her.. She is tired now of this game, don't have any energy or emotions to fight with him more.. She never wants to slap him like this but he crossing all limits today, how could he compare that beautiful moment of love with his so called night stands...