A stage ahead!!

Check on the new story...

Ch - 33

Sana can feel his gaze from the mirror which causes a kind of nervousness inside her but she try to control it, pinned her hair with a help of clip, she going to move outside when he says, "Hey, where are you going?" Without turning she twist her lips and says, "My duty is over for now, so i am going outside." "Come back and sit here, you are not allow anywhere out from this room." Said sidharth with a grumpy voice.

Sana roll her eyes and says, "Ohh...really, but I will go. Bye...." As she going to outside the door locked automatically, narrowing brows she turn back and find him smirking at her by holding a remote on his hand, "You can't go anywhere without my permission, muffin.." He wink at her and start playing with the remote. Sana move towards him and says by putting hands on both sides of her waist.

"What do you think of yourself sidharth? You know what... I hate you..." She twist her lips and sit on the couch with a balloon face. He chuckled at her expression and continuously think some way to irritate her, "Muffin... Can you bake that diet muffins of yours for me? Well...i know you will... I want to eat them on dinner." Fisting hand she place the cushion and lay down there by closing her eyes.

Frowning he again try to say other nonsense things but she didn't give any response which make him irritate now.. He can't say sorry type of things because he never did nor he able to.. But her ignorance is killing him from inside, he just can do anything for made her talk to him. Whether its turn to be a fight, doesn't matter.... Because most of the time he fought with her because want to heard that sweet voice.

Sighing suddenly a mischievous idea come to him monster mind, holding his fractured hand he shouts, "Aaaghhhhh....it's paining muffin..... Call the doctor.... Oh... Aaahhhh... " She open her eyes in a jerk and rush to him as she was not sleeping, just pretended to be. Her brows are collided in tension by hearing his wincing, "What...happen sidharth?"

She try to hold his hand when he grab her waist by using his left hand, pulled her on the bed pinned both hands above head and hovering his half body on her in order to cage her, "Now you can't go anywhere untill behave with me normally." Said sidharth with his devilish smirk. She was so shocked by his sudden action that it takes her some seconds to realise what just happened.

Narrowing brows she try to push him away and says, "Get up from me sidharth, you are so heavy... I'll die under your weight, move aside monster." He roll his eyes and says, "Stop overacting naaz, i am putting my whole weight on you darling, its on my knees." Try to push him from chest she says, "Whatever it is, move... I don't want to talk with you." "Why?" Asked sidharth.

She make an angry pout and says by looking at the other direction, he raise one brow and look at her. This is the first time she is so close to him or he could say laying under him, which electrifying a kind of energy inside him. He stare at her pretty face, the mole on her cheeks..is look cute when her cheeks turned red in anger. Those pouty lips, it's difficult to control the urge to taking them and suck untill turn red...

Shaking head he try to let the thoughts away when his fell on the thing which make him groan in irritation.. Ughhh.. This birthmark of her, which he never want to see as it is enough to made him hard. Sana look at him from the corner of her eyes, his intense gaze made her feel conscious...can feel butterflies on her stomach in nervousness.

Only he has the power to made her fell all those things, his beautiful olive eyes are enough to set her heart in fire. Unable to take all this she took her lower lips between teeth, which force him to close eyes. Taking a breath he move close to her that their noses touch to each other and whispers near her lips, "If again, any time bit those pink lips of yours in front me, swear I'll left a natural red colour on them, that you haven't need any lipstick."

She gulped her saliva, not because of any fear but this closeness made her little heart almost chocked. Yes aadi was right, he affects her.. His presence, his coming close to her affect her... Which she don't know why? Whether it was time when she first saw him on the hospital or till now, he affects her from staring. Taking a breath she control herself and says, "You can't broke your own rule."

He raise his brows and says, "Really my baby, put a little focus on your memory and remember who was one first. You kissed me first, without any announcement." She narrows her brows and says, "Ohh.. First of all i did that, to make you stop. And second, couldn't give an announcement before by saying that, sidharth get ready i am going to kiss for make you stop shouting."

He roll his eyes and says, "But still, you forget about all pending punishments... Continuously breaking my all rules, which increasing you number of punishments muffin. And in that context, i should get a kiss at least ten times in a day." She open her eyes widely and says by gritting her teeths, "And then I'll make ten times more healthy soup and food for you, be ready for all your yukky foods then. Hun..."

"Again blackmailing hun? Great...now tell me why you are not talking to me?" Asked sidharth by looking towards her eyes. She turn her eyes to him and asks, "Does it matters to you? Are you affecting from my not talking?" His face immediately turn to a stern one, yes he is affecting from her but obviously not going to tell anything.

He still tries to figure out a logic or reason for all this. But not ready to accept the fact that he like her, because this words are not in his dictionary. He buried all this type of emotions inside the ground years ago. And not let anyone bring them back, which only hold the capacity to destroy everyone. Sana keep try to read his face, she can see the changes on emotions, his frown, closing eyes.. Somewhere she could understand that this topic affected him, he start getting angry.

She takes a breath and says, "Ohk, i have an idea sidharth." He look at her with colliding brows, still in his angry face and asks, "What?" She give him a smile and says, "See, as now i have to live here for forever. And i was thinking, that we can't live like couples right.. So why not try to be like friends? See, in that way we don't have to fight with each other.. You and aadi are also friends, include me in your friend circle."

He looks at her in confusion, somewhere she is right. He already decided to let her live here happily the way she wants, as she can't go anywhere. So it's better if they live normally without fighting around all the time and most important thing is, she offer a friendship from her side after all he done to her. Which clearly shows that she is such a pure soul, doesn't meant to be in hell.

But she have to for her own safety, he'll do whatever need to make her happy here. Apologizing to anyone is not his type of things but can assure to ment all this he done. Closing eye he takes a breath and says, "Ohk...we are friends.. I accept your friendship." She smiles brightly show her rabbit teeths which causes the monster smile again unknowingly.

"Woww.. Isn't it interesting that monffin are friends now?" Said sana. He asks with a confused frown, "Monffin?" She slightly slam on his cheeks and says, "Monster and muffin.. Hehehehe..." Shaking head he get up from her slowly and says, "What will we do for the rest of the day, new friend.?"

Thinking something she get up and says, "As we don't have television for now, so let me read a book for you. Any kind of book you want." Making a face he says, "Reading is not my type ever and also i don't have any." She sighs, "Trust me it'll be interesting, and give me your phone. Will read from there. Now keep quite and lay down friend."
__________________________________________

Hey, i am sorry guys it's a little short update compare to previous chapters. Actually for some reason i can't able to write yesterday, i wrote all stories in the morning. So ignore the mistakes, because i am still sleepy... 😅😅...

Let's see what happens next!!!