Start of jealousy.

Ch - 46

Sidharth marched towards his study in anger, his nostrils puffed, olive eyes turned red.. Running fingers on his hair he look around the empty shelfs, all her images with him came in front of his eyes. Groaning he grab the chair and threw it on floor,..how can he see her with marrying kunal when his blood boiled by only heard about her name from his mouth.....

No no he have to control this fucking anger of his, otherwise again ended up destroying everything.. This is the only way he can give her the life she deserves, kunal is the perfect man for her. Moving towards the window he stand by placing hand over the wall and says, "That day when i called kunal for marrying naaz.."

"Because i know him since childhood and he is a good guy, a perfect guy not like me... and the best thing is, he lo...whatever, he knows naaz and tried to find since one year.. Which is not shocking because my muffin...no..why no? Yes,, only i addressed her as muffin so in that case she is my muffin.. My beautiful muffin, who has the capability to made anyone mad towards her...."When i show him naaz's pic, he was shocked with a mix of happiness... Starts thanking me on phone and not even ask my relationship with muffin.. But still i told him that she is my wife, and...but its just a contract marriage .. He said don't want to know anything just thank me.... "

"As he saw her a year ago but lost, and tried to find but didn't get any information.. And when i kept the offer in front of him, to marry naaz..he was in the top of world..." He close his eyes and says, "She'll be happy with him." Taking a breath he take out a pen and going to move outside the room just then aadi enters inside.

Sidharth roll his eyes to him and says, "If you come here to give me any kind of lectures than, kindly shut your mouth by yourself." Aadi shook his head and says by sitting on the table, "No i am with you...sana will look more good kunal..i mean he can make her happy." Controlling himself sidharth takes a deep breath and nodded in yes.

He again going to go just then aadi says, "But are you hundred percent sure?" Turning he asks, "Sure about what?" Aadi replies, "About kunal,..what if we come out wrong? And fail to keep sana happy, if she became more sad with him. Don't tell me you believe him completely?" Sidharth narrowed brows and start thinking by looking downstairs..

Aadi is right, how can he trust anyone with his naaz... He can't pushed her to another hell, need to check everything about him before the marriage. Aadi look at the pen and says, "I think, first you should be confirmed than sign the papers. We can't play with sana's life, right?" Nodded sidharth keep the pen aside and says, "I'll not let anything bad happen to her."

Here sana put her feet on the ground, she try to walk because cannot able to do anything by keep sitting here.. She need to execute her jealousy plan soon, drag him to that extent so that he himself confess his feelings...from which he keep running... Closing eyes she hold the side table and try to stand up but mistakenly put more pressure on the left feet and going to fall but someone catch her from falling..

Holding someone's shoulder by closing eyes, she smiles softly. Because very well know who the person is, none other than her monster. Frowning in anger he made her sit on the bed and says, "There's a limit of stubbornness naaz, i told you so many times, not get down... It'll not heal if you keep playing this stunts."

She makes a pout and says, "Because i am getting bored, you left me alone in this room.. Remember i was with you all the time, when you're not well.. You should also be sit here with me, like a good friend." Shaking head he is going to say something but before that Sana again says, "But if you have any problem, than asks my would be husband to come.."