I can never hate you.

Ch - 74

"One day you will be shaking in fear, note my words." Sidharth's own words roam around his head again and again. Every time he said to her all this..."Show me some fear, muffin.".. All are pinged on his head like someone keeps slamming a hammer on his head, her face gets blurred due to hot water-filled on his eyes, feels like someone keeps piercing sharp needles inside his heart continuously.

A sudden ache comes all over his muscles, he never wants to witnesses this thing ever in life, not even that time when he asks her to show fear. He said because always love the way she counters back, never thought that his own words will back off on him like this. And when it becomes true he will be the most broken one, dying to take his own words back.

She is scared of him, his naaz, his muffin his life is going away from him. The girl who always fights like a fierce, who promised to never leave his side in any chance now has fear in her eyes from him. Nothing can be worst for him than a thing, it feels like all brightness, colours she gave him in his life again take all back with her and pushed in the same darkness again.

He moves a step back in kind of unconscious when his legs shake and he falls on the floor, but that also didn't affect him a little. His red swelled eyes are just staring at her face, who is looking all around except him. He feels like a bird who is just learning to fly but someone suddenly cut the wings and pulled them back on the ground, leaving him in pain.

Sana still didn't realize what is happening around her, the scenes of blood are floating all over her eyes. Closing eyes she huffs when suddenly his face come in front of her eyes, the face which she loves to watch every time. Opening eyes she looks around and finds a scene which made her heart stop beat for a second, eyes are widened.

Her sidharth is sitting on the floor which looks like his worst condition, hair is messed, eyes continuously shedding tears and turned deep red, the face is stern looks like the sidharth whom she met for the very first time, which has a bucket of paint on it. She shook her head suddenly realize that she is the one who pushed him, his pain remove her all memories of shock pain in seconds.

Colliding brows she jumped off from the bed, sit in front of him and start wiping his eyes, face, "Sidharth." Words escape from her mouth bring him back from his dark lost world, the voice again stops him from drowning in the deep hole of darkness. She caresses his face and says, "Sidharth...I am sorry...i...push.."

He holds her hands with shaking hands and asks with his trembling voice, "You..are scared of me? You fear me naaz? You start hating me, you will leave me now right?" Tears start escaping from her eyes by seeing him like this, nodded in no she hug copped his face and says by looking deeply into his eyes, "See yourself what you see now? I love you sidharth...hating you is not possible for me in any way."

He stares at her eyes, the same which look unknown a minute before is now seems the similar ones whom he loves to stare at every time. The eyes who has immense love for him, one who promised him to not leave his side ever. Sana touches her forehead with him and says, "I...didn't know what happened with me at that time, i...was in some other zone."

He looks at her and pulled on his embrace tightly by wrapping hands around him, she also reciprocates the hug with the same intensity. "I love you naaz, please never think to hate or fear from me. Trust me I will die that day, I can never hurt in my wildest dreams." She nodded in yes, this is the single thing that she knows from the very beginning even before their love starts.