Laal Ishq.

Check on the other two stories..

CH - 70

Sidharth looks towards the pails says, "Which one should I pick first?" Sana smile and says by tapping her hand on his back, "Start from the first one." He sighs and opens the tub after dug the brush into the blue paint he closes his eyes takes a deep breath and spread it on the white wall...

He slightly opens his eyes, the first time is really hard. It feels like he plops something heavy from his heart, like some kind of burden. Without stopping he continuously pick one by one different colour and filled the white wall onto some colourful paper. Some drops fall on his face, shirt but he seems no care, lost completely on the painting like a small kid...

Who gets permission to throw colours on the wall. The smile didn't leave for a second from Sana's face, her heart is dancing in joy. Finally, she is successful in bringing back every single thing he lost, a naughty happy kid is somewhere always stay on him.. who was forced to die because of the cruel world.

She is thankful that he again accept the actual him without any fear... Sidharth wipes his forehead and says by breathing heavily, "You also come muffin, it's really very interesting." Nodded she dips both hands on the bucket and prints it on the wall, "Let's do hands painting now." Throw the brush aside he also dips his hands and places it beside her. Her petty body is caged between his broad one, "Muffin should always be caged by monster."

She turns her head back and says, "She will always bind his embrace always." Bending down he sucks her both lips and murmurs by snuggling his lips on her cheeks, "I love you naaz." She closes her eyes and says, "Why you never call me shehnaaz? " He rubs his nose slightly near her earlobe and says, "I love naaz more.... "

Smiling she hit her elbow on his stomach and come out from the hold, she dips her hand on the green colour and threw on him, "Let's play Holi handsome." raises his one brow at her and says by dip his both hands on the red one, then  this holi will be on my style darling, hope you are ready for that."

She bit her lips and says by taking steps behind, "Always." Smirking he more towards her setting her poor heart on fire by gazing intensely on her beautiful brown orbs by his olive ones, eyelashes are denied to blink, none is ready to broke this eye contact, breaths become unfamiliar to each other.

She stops when she back touches the wall, licking lips he gives her an alluring smile and says, "You can't run away from me darling." The distance starts to cover soon, she looks downward and before he reacts she runs towards the paint buckets by pushing him back.   He startled at his place, "naaz... " As he turns she throw a full bucket of orange colour on him.

He blinks his eyes and says by shaking his head, "You are gone now darling." Giggling she again going to run but he holds her arms and pinned her on the wall by facing her back to him. Before she reacts he held the hem of her T-shirt and tore it in a second cause her breath stuck on her throat. Tracing the red-painted hand on her bare back he bit her earlobe and whispers, "Don't play with me, baby."

Breathing heavily she says, "I love to play with you meri Jaan." He bends down slowly by placing wet kisses on her back, making her moan. Taking a lot amount of paint on hand he slid one hand on her belly button and unhook the inner from the other... A loud gasp escapes from her mouth when he places the wet hands dip with paint on her one blossom by throwing the piece of cloth on the floor.