A magic of love!!

Check out the new fiction....

Ch - 29

Sidharth's come out of his state by heard her winced. Sana sitting by holding her head which is paining badly because of cut, drop of blood also start falling out from there. His breath sucked by seeing her on the floor in the condition which is happened only because of him. His face, eyes are still wet, hairs messed. Keep cursing himself for harming her, which is never want to.

Shrugging away any other thoughts he going to move towards her but fall from the bed due to the wounded leg and winced in pain. She shock to see him and rushed by forgetting about her own pain. Holding his arms she try to made him sit on the bed but he jerk her hand and look into the blood on her wound. She look into his olive eyes which turns red and wet, which shock her to no end. Is the monster crying?

He brushed his fingers on her forehead near the wound and says, "This is the reason i doesn't want you to....be with me at night...but...why you are so stubborn? For... once listen to me, it's only....for your...bloody....sake. Be so close to...me is....always causing this." His breaking words made her mind blank, the shivering hands, wet eyes, and words cause her heart sinked.

Which causing her extreme pain, the wound is paining no more by seeing him like this. She always hate him but for the first time come to know that she never really hate him, all was, just her anger. But... This is not the time to think about all this, why he is behaving like this? And what about the nightmare for? Taking a breath she again hold his hand and says, "Get up sidharth, your wound must be hurting."

Cleaning jaw he yells, "Stop this doctor drama of yours and go away from this room right now. I...i can't able to get up,.... Just leave naaz.." Grabbing his arm she again try to pull him up but he hit his fractured hand on the bed and says, "I said funking leave me alone, ...can't you heard that." "No i can't, i am deaf.. Now please lay on the bed first than shout as much as you want." Said sana.

He look at her eyes when saw the blood drop falling from her wound and yells again, "Naaz leave... Or else i will harm myself.. Just go.... Fuck...... Go..... " Said he continuously hit his fractured hand on the bed. Sana gasped to see his reaction, water also start forming on her eyes. Holding head she move away from him and says, "Ohk...fine...fine..I am going but please don't harm yourself...."

She glance at him at last and leave the room. Sidharth's tears drop start falling from his eyes, he bend his head on knees and start sobbing like a child. All the memories he want to flash off come in front of his eyes, as a form of nightmares from years. This is the sole reason he don't want her to be close at nights, never want anyone to witness his vulnerable side.

Till now no one have a single idea about the nightmares, not even aadi. Because of them he start waking up at nights or consuming all those drugs but nothing can calm the volcano inside him. And now he also hate himself for harming his naaz. He never want to see a single scratch on her, don't know why but it's hurt him to core by seeing her like this.

He knows that himself the one who give her pain, snatched all happiness from her just because of proving a damn point that money can buy anything. But himself don't know when getting obsessed with her presence around him, not only her scent he is addicted to her everything, even that smile. No matter how much he want to keep her away from him or his mind, but now it's not possible for him to leave her.