Accepting changes.

Ch - 61

Sana look around with wide open mouth, her heart beats start beating faster by thought of being alone in the whole place. Are they really come for honeymoon? The mere thought made her breath stuck on throat, don't why suddenly she starts feeling her cheeks hitten up. Sidharth put her down and says by hugging from behind, "How's the place? Do you like it?"

Blushing slightly, she bit her lips and says by leaned on his chest, "I love it sidharth...this is so beautiful...but what about the meeting?" He put his chin over her head and says, "We will go there, after sometimes. But first i want you to see this place, now let's go freshen up..then we will move for the party. And there's something for you in the room."

Turning she give a long peck on his lips and go from there. Sidharth took out his phone and call someone, "Keep a complete security on the party palace, and our emergency escapes. With that also make sure that none get the idea of it." That persons says, "Every thing is ready as the way you said sir." Hummed he cut the call.

Going to move just then aadi calls, "Sidharth there's something you need to know." Frowning he says, "What? Do you found anything about Rajveer?" Aadi replies, "No.. its not about him.".. Sidharth asks, "Then what?" He replies, "Someone came to...to your old house..they asking about the family live there years ago.. I mean about you.."

"But seems whoever it is don't know that property is belongs to you." Sidharth narrowed his brows, he never being to that house ever but not let anyone change anything there. Has his mens there all the time but why someone is wants to know about his family...

Thankfully because naaz, he didn't feels rage in using that family word.. At least he is trying to be normal, trying to reminiscing all good memories rather than the worst one. None can ever come for searching his lost love ones, But who the hell come suddenly after years? Rubbing forehead he says, "If the person come again, than you know very well. What you have to do."

Nodded aadi replies, "Hm...i will inform you further,..by the way how's your honeymoon going on?" Rolling eyes he says, "Shut up, bye...tc." He cut call before aadi could pull his leg and move to the room... Here sana come inside the room which shock her to no end...

Its painted in off white, walls are decorated with beautiful leaves and her favourite fairy lights,.. A beautiful picture of them is placed in middle which they might took in the time of his recovery. There's a window, an open windows which brings the brightness inside... Bellschains, stars, other beautiful objects are hanging on the room...

She couldn't believe in her eyes, it's feels so good to see him...adapt all good things himself...no matter she knows very well that it all is only for her...but at least he it will help him in be in brightness rather than darkness.. Just then her eyes fall on a dress kept on the bed.. Sorry...a beautiful dress...

This new version of him is really excited her to no end, blushing she going to move towards it when suddenly all lights turn off, windows closed.. "What's happening?" She turning to move outside when heard, "Don't be panic muffin, just look upwards." She sighs by heard his voice and look upwards.

Her eyes and mouth are open widely in shock by seeing the shining stars everywhere give her the complete feeling of standing under the open sky.. Sidharth hug her from behind and says, "I know you love stars but dare not share my part of love with them." Giggling she cupped his face and says, "Yous number will always be on the top."