Lost enemies.

CH - 71

Soon they landed and move towards the mansion, sana look all around the car coveted them. This seems odd, how can all the time one can travel like this but again they are not left with any choice. But right now the thing about which she have to think is what will happen in the mansion.

According to aadi's message, she stays thereafter so much of the discussion session. He is nervous as hell, and in his anxiousness, he makes her also. Sidharth looks at her, who is stare at the seat with concentration and keep biting her lips in tension.

Narrowing brows he snacked one arm around her waist and asks by pull closer, "You can eat my lips, I am sure it will be more fun." She looks at him in a jerk by coming out from her trance of thoughts and says, "You are..." He pecks her lips and says, "Romantic, I Know."

Smiling she plays with his shirt buttons and says, "Once aadi told me about some lady, whom you hate a lot." He collides his brows and asks, "Which lady?" She prepares herself completely for talking about Zoya, it would be better if she starts throwing sparks from here. Otherwise, it gonna be a huge blast.

Taking a breath she says, "Am..she is your business rival also, ann...Zoya I think.." Sidharth rolls his eyes and says, "Don't...don't take her name, I hate that Women." Sana gulped her saliva, the tensed look again took over her face. His tone of voice at the time of talking about is giving a clearance of pissed.

She bit her nails and asks in a normal tone, "Why? I mean, why you hate her?" He shook his head and says, "Because I don't like her, she is just...just a statue of ego. You can't talk with that lady normally, don't know why she thinks herself princess of the world. Not have a single sweetness on her voice, an arrogant lady."

Sana looks towards his lap and murmurs softly, which he heard "Hm..just like you." He frowns and asks, "What did you just say?" Closing eyes she nodded in no and says with a fake smile, "I...I mean...you both are so similar." Clenching his jaw he bends to her and asks, "You mean I am egoistic." Sana nodded in yes and says, "No, no you are not."

Rolling eyes he says, "Your actions and words are not matching darling, hmm..fine. I am but it suits me. I am the sidharth Shukla ohk." She tugs her hair strands behind her ear and murmurs, "So, is this written anywhere that only sidharth Shukla can have an ego?" But he again heard that...

He lifts his chin and says, "Are you interested in any kind of fight with me muffin? Because you are taking her side and it's pissed me off and why suddenly we are talking about that women?" She looks at him with a tensed mix of confusion, anger, irritation all looks together...

How can she say that we are going to meet her? And if only talks can bring this reaction then what happens when they meet? This thought increase the level of her tension, don't know how will they stop the volcano to erupt. He is talking about pissed, she is more pissed than him.

Sidharth saw her lost somewhere, shaking his head he snap the finger in front of her and says, "Naaz? Where are you lost? I am asking something?" She comes back from the thoughts by heard his voice but she has no answers, needs to divert the topic for now...

Taking a breath she cupped his face and slammed her lips to him. He shocked for a second because of a sudden reaction, but soon it turns into a smile when she sucked his lips hard by pushing her tongue inside his mouth. Grabbing her waist he murmurs, "Someone is getting desperate."