His decision!!

Ch - 43

Entering inside the room he made her place on the bed and move towards the drawers without looking at her. Sana just look at him with a smile, she doesn't even feel any pain.. Her whole focus is just on him, the way he panicking, the way his hands are shaking in the time of finding first aid kit, sweat bids forming on his forehead, can see a wetness on his red angry eyes.

How much he try to control his emotions from coming out from mouth or say so many bad things, but from inside he is dying to saw her in pain. Now she come to understand why he always said bad things, so that people themselves go away from him and for this he do so many things. Don't know he'll accept anything now or not?

But she will never loose hope, and not going to fall in his any trap.... Sidharth come with the first aid kit, bend down on knees he close his eyes, when saw the blood on her feet. He never close his eyes by seeing blood, his own hands are almost all the time covered with them. But can't able to saw her like this..

Controlling himself hold her feet with utmost care and collides his brows by seeing the several glass pieces pierced on her feet, it make his stomach squeezed in pain, feels like someone took his heart out from him. Somehow control himself and start taking out the pieces slowly..

She winced when the piece came out, he gritted his teeth by heard her voice and asks, "Why? Why you're so stubborn naaz?" She smiles by closing her eyes, "I born stubborn, always take the thing what i want..none can change my mind untill i want.." He turn his eyes towards her for a second and again start doing his work.

She again winced but bit her lips to control and asks, "So,...you do care...can't..ahhh..lie now." Closing eyes he takes long breath to control himself because she is beyond stubborn than he thought. Because of his one statement she hurt herself, don't know what she will do in future. He needs to talk with her carefully untill she is here.

And he damn have to accept that he do care for her. Its cause him pain by seeing her tears or if anything happens to her, maybe because she live with him from so many days. Just like he do for aadi, has the same care for her nothing else...and soon will free her from this hell..he already find the way just have to wait for some hours...

Cleaning her wound, he put some ointment on it and says, "Doctor will check the rest things, and medicines." She look at him with narrowed brows and asks, "Why you're not giving me answers? You care or not?" He sighs and says by looking at her eyes, "Yes, i do...fine now..or want to harm yourself more."

He again look at her feet and says, "Just like aadi, you're also my friend and i care for you like friends do. And if still you didn't believe then tell me do i have to perform the honor or you'll give yourself a cut?" Smiling she wink at him and says, "I will love to see, how you give me cuts."

Shaking head he thinks, "This girl." What she is? Huffing he put her legs carefully on the bed and says, "We are done enough for today, now rest until doctor come." He is going to move when Sana held his hand and says, "Wait, if you again going to consume those killing drugs, then swear sidharth. Will do the same or maybe worst."

"And you know i can do anything in my stubbornness." She can't let him go there again, no matter what she have to do. He stop and asks by turning towards her, "Why you care for me?" She smiles by thinking the answer, and says, "Because like me you are also my friend and so as aadi. Who lo..who care for you so much.. And if something happens to you, he can't survive."