Love You.

Check on the new story...

Ch - 61

Sidnaaz enter inside the party together, she attend the ceminars but this type of big parties are not habitual for her. Sometimes it made her feel suffocated, she don't want to come actually but can't disappointed him. He try to change so much according to her, than can't she do a simple adjustment.. And that too when he is with her.

Sidharth look at her and asks, "Fine?" She nodded smilingly by blinking her eyes. Just then few business delegates of him come there, and he get busy in discussing about his business n all. Didn't realize when leave her hand during talking. Sana stare at his handsome face with a smile, not get any of the things he is saying.

Business is really not her cup of tea, suddenly she starts missing her life in the hospital, the time she spend with her patients, how they request her to bring something tasty for them. She miss every thing, sometimes think to tell sidharth about joining again but she don't know how will he react.

And also before going to treat any other patient, she need to make sure that he come out completely from his darkness. As already told that nothing is important for her more than his happiness, never knew when start loving him to this extent. Smiling in her own thoughts she look at the other side..

Suddenly get a slight push when someone come from front and hug him tightly., "Ohh.. Sidharth how are you? Long time no see." Sana look at the lady who is wearing a black bodycon off shoulder dress with slid cut on the one side of the dress which shows her long leg. That Lady broke the hug and says, "You growing handsome day by day."

Nodded sidharth says, "Humm.. Nice to meet you." Sana look at him frowning and when the lady says, "I miss the night we were together , last time... Its really fun." Rolling eyes Sana cleared her throat by giving sidharth a deathly glare, as his hand is still on her which boiled sherni's blood..

Closing eyes he pulled his hand off and says, "Meet sh...shehnaaz my wife and naaz she is my.." Before he complete she says, "One night stand, i see." He look at the other mens and whispers near ear, "Naaz behave.. She is our client." She huffs and says, "With whom you had private businesses, i guess."

He roll his eyes and start talking about other business related topics. The man with whom the deal is going to sign is discussing something with sidharth. Sana is continuously fuming in anger, the thing triggered her most that in an hour almost every lady present in the party give their comments on a fun night with her husband and he wants her to behave....

And also talk with them casually like nothing happened ever. She never thought to bear this kind of thing any day, suddenly start feeling so suffocated with him.. Huffing she look him busy with some men, and go from there without informing him. Didn't realize when her eyes filled with tears, coming outside she settled on the cruise and ask them to leave.

Sidharth turn back and shocked to saw no one with him, narrowing brows he look all around the party but still didn't find her anywhere., suddenly a fear rise inside her, which he feels since long. Taking out phone he going to call her but before that his one men calls, "Boss, we saw ma'am leaving with the cruise by which you both came."

Frowning he asks, "When?".... "Few minutes before." Said the man. Hang up sidharth rushed outside and move to the island by other cruise. He continuously trying her phone but all calls gone unanswered. Groaning he punch the walls in anger, he is tensed about her, angry with her.. How can she leave like this?