His Surprise.

CH - 65

The sky is full of light, brightness is flattened everywhere and they are standing under the delightful shade of happiness. Sana continuously gazing at him with a smile, the smile which comes after watching the glory in his eyes... The bunny smile which she loves the most is dispersing on his lips, those big palms gripping her hand. It seems like finally, she is successful at wiping out his fears. 

Sidharth turns his head towards her and says, "I love you naaz... it is so beautiful than I could ever imagine. You know I never used these lanterns before, they help me to overlook my all fears. Now I...I am not imprisoning inside any darkness of fear, pain nothing. ..You are successful in whatever you wanted to do. The darkness is peeled off and I already have my shining armour in life, my muffin."

Smiling she wrapped her hands around him and says, "I love you Sidharth." He pecks on her forehead and asks by look towards the tent, "Is there any other surprise left?" Nodded she looks towards him and says, "Food and..that's it for now." He snacked a hand on her curvaceous waist and says by rubbing his nose against her, "So why the tent is here?"

Biting lips she looks here n there, taking a deep breath she says by wrapping hands around his neck, "Is on you what you want to do? But first I yearning to see my surprise, let's go I am getting desperate." He looks all around the place, never imagined someone to do all this for him. No matter how many times he says thanks to her or does anything but none can compare to what she did for him and doing...

Smiling he pecks her forehead and says, "I don't know you like it or not? But let's see it." She pulled his cheeks and says, "I am already in love with whatever you plan. Your feelings, emotions behind doing all this is enough for me to love the surprise. This happiness in your eyes is my prize Siddharth. I didn't want anything else.."
Looking down he takes a breath and sings.

Tujhe sochta hun main Shaam o subah
Isse jyada tujhe aur chahu tho kya
Tere hi khayalo m duba rahan
issue jyada tujhe aur chahu toh kya
Bas saare gam m jaana sang hun tere
Har ek mausam m jaana sang hun there
Aa aa aaa....sang hun tere
Aa aa aaa.....sang hun tere

Bending down he picked her up on his arms suddenly, flushing her encircled hands around his neck. Her eyes are glimmering by catching sight of him singing, with all his heart. He gazing continuously towards her eyes, reciting every word for her, try to conveying his all feelings. How the way he all the time only busy in thinking about her, how every time she came in his mind like passing breeze which can't be stopped.

She is in him all the time, ...Her heart starts to flutter with each step of him, his intense gaze which not left her sight for a second setting her soul on fire. As he opened the door with a slight push of his shoulder her eyes divert to the place which caused her eyes to open widely. A red shade of light mix with blue is spread in the whole place, the floor is filled with red balloons having lights inside them.. Heart shape notes are hanging all around the ceiling written "I love you muffin." Bubbles are coming from one corner of the place.......

Meri dhadkano mein hi teri sada
Iss qadar tu meri rooh mein bas gaya
Teri yaadon se kab raha main judaa
Waqt se pooch le, waqt mera gawaah
Bas sare gham mein jaana, sang hoon tere
Har ek mausam me jaana, sang hoon tere
Ab itne imtehaa bhi naa le mere
Aaa aa aaa…. sang hoon tere
Aaa aa aa…. sang hoon tere