Attachment!!

Ch - 36

Sana look at ladies who came with some dress and other bags, not able to understand anything. Why he suddenly have to go in some party? He is not well, and what if start craving for alcohol again in the party? Doc strictly asks to take him away from all this and divert, for less cravings. She is engrossed in her thinking when one lady uncovered the dress. Her eyes popped out by seeing such beautiful evening gown.

She get ready in a silver shimmery with net fabric mermaid off shoulder gown. Hair tied in a bun which look like a rose from back, some curled hair strands fall on her face, lips painted in cherry red colour. She takes a long breath by looking herself in the mirror.

Never before she wore this type of designer dress and going into a party like this make her more concious. Placing hand near heart, she calm herself down and move outside. When jiya come to her and says, "You look so beautiful." Smiling sana bit her inner lips in nervousness and says, "Thank you."
"Come with me, sir is waiting downstairs." Said jiya and start moving ahead..

Sighing sana follow her but one thing strikes on her mind that, for the first time since she came here. There's no guard to be seen in the whole mansion. Frowning in confusion she asks jiya when she bring her to the garden area, "Why we are here? Sidharth must be waiting for me in the car." She look at the place which is filled with darkness, turning she find jiya nowhere.

Narrowing brows sana move some steps ahead and shouts, "Jiya!!! Where are you?" When suddenly all lights turned on and the place filled with brightness. She widened her eyes by seeing the whole garden decorated beautifully. There's fairy lights, stars hanging on the trees, balloons, different lamp lights. Scented flowers are enhancing the decorations.

A happy birthday shehnaaz banner is hanging between two trees. Before she react or think anything else, stand rooted at her place in shock. When her family come from one side by singing happy birthday song. Her breath hitched on throat, body stiffed in shock, eyes are popped out, her whole face is blank. Suddenly she thinks, that it definitely a dream, she is sleeping... This can't be possible...

Gulping saliva she pinched herself and winced, in the same moment her mother run to her and hugged tightly. "Sana, mera bacha." She taken aback by the hug, which shows that it's not a dream...all this is real.. Tears drop start flowing from her eyes, she hugged her mother tightly and sobbed silently.. "Mumma.." Her mother broke the hug after sometime and says by cupping her face, "How are you sana? You don't know how much we tried to find you, but nothing works.."

Biting lips sana controlled her tears and says by holding her mother's hand, "Why? I told you,i am fine.. Why you all stressed yourself? His father come to her and says by hugging her, " You are our daughter sana, how could we just sit by one phone call.. You never call us back... And the way he take you away that day... How you supposed to be good?"

Heard him, suddenly one thing strikes on her mind, that where's sidharth? She look here n there and find aadi stand with a smile but sidharth is nowhere.. Where is he? She look at her family and asks,, "How you all reach here?" Her brother hug her and says, "The person whom you bashing on phone,..monster right? He and his friend brought us here, for giving you a surprise."

She narrowed her brows in shock and look at aadi who wink at her and says, "Happy birthday sister.." She again look at the whole decoration, now everything strikes on her mind. Why sidharth suddenly go on meeting? Why none didn't let her go out from room, and covered the garden area? And why sidharth asked her to get ready for a party?