Injured!!!

Ch - 2

Six black cars stop in front of a building, all mens in black uniform having guns come out of the car. Two person sit in the back seat of the car which is parked in the middle. Adi look at sidharth and says, "Are you sure, don't want to take the mens inside?".

Sidharth nodded and says, "Yes, i am not a scared  dog who go inside with all mens,. Know how to handle them alone." Adi nodded and says, "Fine but i am going with you." Said he come out of the car.

One man come and open sidharth's door, he put his phone inside and come out of the car

One man come and open sidharth's door, he put his phone inside and come out of the car. His personality is enough to make someone flinched in fear....

Adi gesture the guards to be outside till didn't find anything fishy and move inside with sidharth

Adi gesture the guards to be outside till didn't find anything fishy and move inside with sidharth. It's a twenty one floor building, situated in the outskirts of  Mumbai. Robert use this place for handling his some illegal business. He is a businessman, whom have so many illegal works also.

Sidharth come to know from his sources that he will find him here at this time. He enter inside in his own swag without giving a damn about the man who stand there with guns.

And none of them has the courage to stop the mafia and business king sidharth shukla. Fear come with his name in the underworld, and same power he hold in the business world.

A man come towards him and says in a trembling voice, "Sir,..boss wait for.. you in that room. Please.. come." Sidharth looks at adi and move with the man. They enter in a room, which is all vacant. Only three big sofa's placed in the middle.

Robert who sited on a sofa smiles and  says, "Welcome mr. Shukla, i am glad to meet you have a sit please." Sidharth settled by putting his one leg upside other and says with a smirks, "I hope you keep this happy, glad face at the end of this meeting also or i say your life."

Robert made a stren face and says, "See mr. Shukla i don't have any problem with you but you keep snatching my all deals and even give police information about my place for a rate at my place. That's the reason i send my man to your house to find out all information about you."