Secret Plans.

Check on the new story and do votes..

Ch - 62

A loud sob escape from sana's mouth, grabbing his collar she pulled him down and slammed her lips to him.. Closing eyes he yanked hand on her waist and pulled her more close to him. She sucked his lower lip and whispers, "I love you sidharth." He sucked her upper lip and says, "I love you meri jaan.." Smiling she just put her lips on him for few minutes, not moving from there position...

Then slowly both start sucking each other lips, tear drops mix with the saliva's.. Her hands are travelled on his hair while his are one her waist, bodies caressed with each other by leaving no space between them,.. She never thought him to say all in this way, just wanted to hear those three words but whatever he said today is making her feel blessed...

With that guilty also, because of her stupid insecurities she reacted so badly, leave him alone when she promised to never move away from his side. In planning to give him the happiness that he deserves, she done the opposite thing and gave him the pain again. But at least all this done one good thing, that she heard his confession which wash away every single drop of her insecurities.

She grab his neck slightly and rolled her tongue inside his mouth, sucking her tongue his bit those tempting lips which causes a moan left out from her mouth. His hands reach to her hair and unpinned it in a second,.. Licking her lips he whispers, "I love them straight open, more.."

She sliding hands on his shirt and says by closing his one button, "And i love it close front of others." Chuckling he says, "I love whenever you show this possessiveness, but please never think anything rubbish like you did today." Sana intertwined her fingers with him and says, "I am sorry, know overreacted but human na...., ho jaata hai.."

Nodded he suck her both lips and says, "You should, nothing ever happened if you met me before... Its all your fault." Frowning she bit on his lips and says, "Really? Than why you didn't come to kidnap me before?" Rubbing his lips on her he whispers, "Meri billi aur mujhi se meow."

Smirking rolled tongue on his lips and says, "Tumhari billi tumhi se meow karegi na, kisi aur se k pass thodi jaayegi." He pinched on her waist and says, "Kisi aur k pass jaa bhi nhi skti.. Or else i will remove that name from world...darling." Pulling back she look at his olive ones and says, "Monster.."

Pecking her nose he says, "Muffin's monster.." Smiling she jumped to him and hug tightly, "Promise i will never do any stupidity again." He peck on her forehead and says, "I know you'll... Because its your habit to broke my rules baby.." She kiss on his chest and says, "I will definitely broke your rules because only i can do this.."

"But never do this stupidity action again." Pulling back he nodded and wink, "Let's see." She show him tongue and says, "My legs are hurting, let's move inside now." Looking at her he sighs and pulled her on his arms, smiling she give peck on his cheeks and says, "You get the hidden meaning, awww i love you.."..

He walk forward and says, "I know you love to travel on my arms, but if this going to be regular then i have to do more excersise." Rolling eyes she look at the other side. Moving inside the room, he lay her on the bed and says, "Your punishment lists are increasing, rest for some time naaz then trust me its going to tuff for you..."

He bit her cheek and go to the washroom leaving a blushing Sana behind. She gulped her saliva and move to the closest for changing.. Suddenly realize that still not open the bags, but thankfully sidharth have clothes here.. She pick out his one T-shirt  shorts and come outside by wearing them with a bright smile.