Tu hi hai Aashiqui..

Ch - 50

Sidharth look at her in a jerk, brows collided in shock.. Her statement made him completely blank, why suddenly she said this.. Is it because of what happened yesterday?.. But how can she take such a big decision just for a fight between them? She didn't even know kunal yet, and he also not sign the divorce papers..

Rubbing fingers on forehead he says, "But.. why suddenly? You didn't know him yet? And if this because of what happened last night.. Than i am..." He pause for some seconds, takes a deep breath and says, "I am sor...sorry for last night... I was angry on something and its came out on you.."

Sana is shocked to heard that word 'sorry' from his mouth, one thing she knows very well that he never use that word to anyone.. Everytime whenever she going loose all hopes because of him, he is the one who again give her hope to fight...fight for her love... Last night also he took her name in pain, and she can never turn her back to him when he actually needed her the most...

She will do whatever it takes but today at anyhow bring out his feelings... Its her challenge.. Looking towards him, she get down from the bed and says, "Why you asking so many questions? You want me to marry, i will...but tomorrow... And i have one whole day to know him, in fact i am going to meet him, and decided to spend today's whole day alone.."

She give him a fake smile and leave the room before he could say anything.. Sidharth fisted his hand by the thought of her spending alone time with kunal.. He trying his best to control the bloody damm possessiveness but can't... And now the thought that he only have one day with him, make his heart cry in pain...

No matter how much he rejects the feeling but it will not going anywhere,..you can ignore the feeling but its not possible to remove it from your heart.. And his un- existable heart is already fallen deeply for her,...not in the normal time but he find her even in sleep... How can it will be possible for him to live the entire life without her??

He again going to punch the hand just then sana hold it and says with a stern angry face, "Do it once more and I'll repeat the same." She put the first aid box aside and start applying ointment on the wound.. He just look at her with narrowing brows, how could someone be so good..

All the time he give her pain , whether its intentionally or unintentionally but she always try to heal his wounds.. But those wounds are nothing in front them which he digged inside his heart since years...those memories which still haunt, which is the reason he wants to go far from her... Suddenly a question arise on his mind..

"Is she capable of healing my inner wounds?"... No..no..what the hell is he thinking.. Seems he completely lost every sense, she will anyhow leave him the moment come to know that he is a mafia, a murderer...who kill, torture people...will hate him... So it's better if she go without knowing the truth.

She complete her work and says by looking towards his eyes, "Start the preparation of wedding,..and if you can not being a monster with me for today because it's the last day of us together.." Said she turn to leave but again says by stopping near the door, "han..kindly send me the divorce papers, and don't worry about the pen."

She leave without looking him back, because know if she does will gonna loose.. Which she can't, need to maintain this ruff tone to make him realize everything... She is crossing through the corridor just then kunal comes to her and says, "Hey! Good morning beautiful." Smiling fadedly she wish him back.