Love Realisation!!

Ch - 41

He tight his grip on her wrist, move dangerously close to her face and says by clenching his jaw, "Don't you dare to take anyone's name from your mouth, date is not in the context because if anyone even put their eyes on what's mine, you can't imagine what i will do with them... They have to face the real hell for this... And also you, if don't want me to do anything than dare not look at anyone naaz..."

She look at his red angry eyes, their hot breaths caressed with each other skin.. She smiles from inside by seeing his reaction, this clearly shows that he also has some feelings for her definitely. This closeness effect her badly, heart is pumping, feeling numerous butterflies flying inside her stomach.. But she somehow control herself...

As to bring out everything from his mouth she have act brave, shying is not going to work here. Taking a breath she says by grabbing his collar, "Then you also heard mr. Monster sidharth shukla, from next time if i saw you flirting with anyone...i swear will break your face and don't even know what I'll do with that Lady.. And remember one more thing, whatever you do, I'll repeat the same."

He look at her eyes, in which once he wanted to see fear for him. But it never happens and now he don't even want also, the thing which attract him towards her is her fearless attitude, the stubbornness which he hate but  feels proud also. She is the only one in whole word who can make him shut. Suddenly he remember her last words and smirks..

He caresses her cheeks by his thumb and says, "So you'll repeat whatever i do? Hun?" She gulped her saliva, dying from inside but trying to be normal, "Hmmm." Smirking he bend down, inhaled her scent and says near ear, "Words muffin." Closing eyes she breaths heavily and unknowingly fisted his shirt.

He cupped her face from one hand and start giving her wet kisses on the crook of her neck, "You break so many rules." She arch her head back automatically, his warm lips sending chills to her cold skin.. Breathing heavily she bit her lips in order to control her moans, she can't able to stop him from doing anything now...because already give her heart to him, accept her marriage completely..

No matter how it started, she will give her best to make everything right.. He don't want to be close to her but this scent of her is make him loose his mind. Just thinking to tease her but now lost completely on devouring the beauty, her hand which massaging his scalp unknowingly turn him damn on.. Already her presence made him hard and if she continue doing this..he will end up tearing her clothes now.

A moan left out from her mouth when he bit her hard, "sidhaarthhh." Her moan bring him back to the senses, shit, its going to tuff for him to stop after that and he don't want to do anything with her.. Taking a breath he move his tongue on the place for shoothing the bite and says, "This is the payback for what you did in birthday night."

Not want her to think that he actually lost on her again. Taking a breath he pulled back and says, "Eat your food now, I'll asks my mens to send footage." Said he rushed to the washroom, because desperately need a cold shower. But stop in the door and again says, "Eat before i come muffin, if you don't want me to repeat the stunt again."

Sana sit on the bed and touch the skin where he bits, her cheeks turns deep tint of red,. Smiling blushingly she pick the food and start eating by keep remembering all memories, good one that she have with sidharth.. From their first kiss, the birthday surprise, all days they spend together, cuddling at night to the moment they share just now....