Blackmailer!!!

Check out my new story.....

Ch - 30

Sana move in sleep when suddenly feel something heavy near her shoulder and waist. Rubbing she open her eyes and for a second shocked to see sidharth so close to her, his head on sana's shoulder a arm wrapped around her waist. She stare his face and remember the last night incidents, flashes of the kiss come in her mind which turns the colour of cheeks immediately. She not regretted nor blaming him because it's her idea to make him stop.

But what about the nightmares? Definitely it was not a normal one, they must be the reason of his insomnia. She need to find the main reason for stopping them but also know that not able to ask him directly. A sudden smile appear on her face by seeing him sleeping with a parted lips. 'Monster look damn cute while sleeping.' She think and slapped herself mentally for this, going to move when he hissed.

Cause he wrapped his fractured hand on her, sidharth winced in pain and open his eyes, 'Aaghh'.. Sana immediately get up slowly by holding his hand and says, "This is why i ask you to not hitting your hand, now bear the pain. Do you want to play an another hitting game?" He made an angry pout and says, "It's all happened because you didn't leave me alone." "That i am not going to do, now shut your mouth and sit quietly." Said sana get up for finding the medical box.

Raising a brow he says, "What made you ordering me and think that I'll follow? Don't you dare to bossing around me." Rolling eyes sana open his bandages from the hand slowly and says, "See, it swelled more. Now if you don't want to live whole of your life with only one hand. Then kindly follow my orders or else.." "Or else what?" Asked sidharth in confusion.

She applied something on his hand and says, "Or else I'll tell aadi about the nightmare." He frowns and says, "So you are blackmailing me?" Smirking she look into his eyes and says, "Because i know you'll only understand by your own style, just give you the taste of your medicine, monster." She winked at him and start bandaging.

He narrows his brows and says, "You are going to regret muffin, everyone have to. Who try to blackmail me, no one dares to." Smiling she finished the bandaging and says by pulling his cheeks, "Everything has a first time Sidharth. Now you need to freshen up." Shaking head he remember something and asks, "Did i slept last night? And why you are laying besides me?"

Looking at the ceiling sana think something, when he also look at that direction and asks, "What are you doing?" She shrugged her shoulder and says, "Your ceiling design is pretty and yes you fall in a deep slumber. I was going to get up when....you pulled and you are so damn heavy that I wasn't able to get out from your hold."

He looking at her in shock, not because he  hugged her. How could he slept for a long time without any night mare, and also when he is not consuming any drug for sleeping. For the first time in years he slept, without any problem. For the first time he is feeling fresh in the morning, for the first time he didn't have to consume any drug for forgetting his pain.

And only reason of all this is her, she is the one who again made him force to forget everything. Only her presence can hold the capability of calming his restlessness. But why? Why all this happening?... Sana look at him lost in his thinking, colliding brows she shake him from shoulder and says, "Sidharth.. Are you here?" He come out from his trance of thoughts by heard her and nodded in yes.

Smiling sana bring the wheel chair and says by holding him from shoulder, "Hold me and sit on it, you need to go to the washroom." Without saying anything he just hold her shoulder from one hand sit on the wheel chair. She took him to the washroom, grab his toothpaste and says, "Can you able do it from your left hand or may i help you?" Shaking head he grab the brush and do it.