Coming out from the Darkness.

Check on the new story, "When our paths collides"...

Ch - 53

Sana is sitting numb, the uncontrollable tears are falling continuously... His words are running on her mind, never did she imagine that this could be his past,..never thought the reason behind all his actions is something so painful that one can't able to imagine in their life...

Her heart ached by heard the amount of pain he bear in his life, the pain that none never thinks to bear.... Only by heard all this, she feels like someone pierced thousands of needles continuously on her body, what would be wend on him... When he saw everything through his both eyes... Seeing your love ones in pain, is killing person from inside....

But when someone saw their love ones dying in pain in front of their eyes,..its tore them apart brutally, kill every inch of them. Fool she cursing him for bring darkness in her life, little did she know that he himself covered with the dark cloud of pain which she can never imagine... The pain she feels is nothing in front of the darkness, pain, nightmares he bear since years.

She was absolutely right about the things that not everyone are born monsters, time, life play or do something terrible with them which force the person to choose wrong ways.. Society forced him to be a devil, by killing the innocent soul who once dream to become an artist.. They snatched his everything from him...but still can't able to make him a complete monster...

The emotions, humanity is still somewhere left on him...the hope of live in brightness is still there,.... Today she promise herself that will do anything but bring the happiness again on his life, take him out from this darkness... Promise that those hands again hold the guitar, that voice again sing beautiful songs ....

Taking a breath she turns to him, her heart clenched by seeing those beautiful olive eyes turned red due to shedding continues tears of agony.. Biting lips she cupped his face from both hands, sucked those water from the corner of his eyes like she does suck the pain in his heart and says by kissing on his both eyes, "I love you sidharth..."

He tightened his grip on her waist and hide himself completely on her embrace, today again he cry after years by remembering that night.. Pulling her more tightly he says, "This is the reason i don't want you to come close, know that one day...definitely something will happen to you because of me..just like family...no one live peacefully by loving me.."

She bit her lips in order to control the wincing sound, as his nails literally digged inside her skin... Shaking head she pulled her head back and says, "No...never say like this...you are not at fault... Not a single percent... Everything happened is written on your fate, which you can't change ever.. Which none can change, no matter how much power they have..."

"You can't fight with the destiny." She cupped his face and says by pecking his forehead, "Trust me sidharth...its not your fault... If this is actually true than how could aadi be perfectly fine by leaving with you since childhood? Hun?... He also loves you a lot, why nothing happened with him?... Tell me do you have any illogical reasons for this?"

He just look down stairs without saying anything, she made him look towards her and says, "No, .. Your family definitely love you, right?.. Everyone's does.. Imagine how they feel from years by seeing you blaming himself for that incident... Its more painful for them to see their son like this... No parents want their child like this..."