Lighten up.

Ch - 64

Sidharth scraped his forehead and pick out the white shirt, "What is this?" Scowling he peeks more inside the box, and only he can see is a white sort of things...looks like paper... Don't know what? He closes the box and calls James, "What the hell is in the box?" He answers, "I don't know boss, just transferred the order to you... I wasn't the one who buy all items."

Hang up Sidharth huffs, then suddenly memorize that sana also sanctioned something. Might be things get exchanged..he banged his head, "Fuck.... What if saw everything? For the first time...no second I decided to give her a surprise and it looks like flunking miserably.." Taking a breath he moves downstairs...

Here sana look at the box with narrowed brows,..it has red heart pattern cushions, decorative candles, small boxes inside,..some more decorative lights... She rasps her neck and says, "How my white things transferred with red? It looks like a preparation of some romantic date, but not what I ordered..".

She locks the box, placing hands on her waist and think with narrowed brows suddenly one thing strikes her mind by seeing Sidharth come towards her. This all might be his, their things got exchanged. Clenching eyes she shook her head and saw him looking at the red cushion with a sad pout, "You saw everything, right?" Asked Sidharth...

Sana nodded and asks, "You?" He twists his lips and says, "Yeah, your kitchen items... White shit n all... Nothing important but my surprise is spoiled." A smile appeared on her lips when heard that he didn't get anything... He thought all are sheets, she thanks the people inwardly who packed all perfectly that he does not get any clue about them.

Taking a deep breath she says by holding his arm, "Nothing is spoiled yet, I just saw the things... Don't know what you gonna do with them... Yes, know that there will be a surprise but it is still a surprise for me... Because things are not used yet... You can do whatever plan. don't make this sad face and bring my box here I can't manage to carry such a heavyweight."

He smiles and says, "How could you always find good in every situation?" She wrapped her hand around his neck and says, "Because there is,...no matter what's the problem will be... There always a loophole, what we need... Is just have to find it, sometimes this is not an easy task... But we shouldn't lose... We can handle every situation because there's always a solution that will exist."

He pulled her close by waist and says, "You sound like a philosopher,.." Sana says, "I am."
Nodded he pecks her nose and says, "Now I need this philosopher to go outside, not from the mansion... Just be in the garden, because I need to prepare the surprise... Which is already half revealed."

She smiles brightly because this what exactly she wanted, her plan is only can be prepared outside... Now she doesn't have to make any excuse he gives her one... She pecks his lips and says, "Alright, just get me the box... I need to do my kitchen works which I can do outside.." Nodded he winks at her and moves outside...

Sana comes outside by giving him all the best, he pulled all the curtains off so that she can't peep in. Here sana place her all items on the backside of the garden from where they can saw the whole sea... Slowly both start preparing their surprise,... He is so damn confused because first time going to do it all by himself...

Birthday one was prepared by his men,..sighing he play some video on YouTube and do all the things like this... He just wanted the night to be special and memorable... And start the era of all memorable days, nights by this beautiful beginning... They handled so many sadness now there only should be happy...