Dark and Bright!!

Story consists some violent acts so, read at your own risk. Please do not report and abuse...

Ch - 1

In a dark room, where a bit of light enter from the ventilator. White walls is covered with red stains of blood, the floor is also full of blood a very wired smell come all around the room.

A man is sitting on a chair, his olive green eyes are turns red in anger, a slight smirks plastered on his perfectly cut jaw which looks more amazing with the slight stubble. His white shirt is painted with several stains of blood.

He continuously rotating a sharp knife, from which blood drops fall on the floor on his hand and says to the man who is lying in front of him.

"Do you want me to chopped the other fucking five fingers of yours also or spitting out the truth from your mouth."......

The man who is lying holding his other hand which is bleeding continuously and says with a fumbling voice, "Pl.. please leave.. m..e, i don't know anything about...it trust me... Aaaahhhhh..."

Scream loudly because someone poured a full bucket of boiled water on him and says, "I don't think he is gonna answer like this." The man sitting on the chair get up, bend towards the man who is shivering and screaming in pain already.

He fisted his hair in one hand and says by placing the knife on his throat, "Answer before you loosing your disgusting breath." Said he start sliding the knife on his throat slightly, blood start oozing out from there slowly.

The man can't even move or shout, he says with so much difficulty, "Ro..Robert send me here and.. ask to gain your trust. It's not my fault...i was just go...blind...for money.. please leave m...... "

Before he complete his head is ripped apart from body, which fall lifelessly on the floor. Throwing the knife aside, the man get up, just then someone come with a tissue. He wiped the blood from his hand and says,

"Robert is going to dead today but first sent him a hint that sidharth shukla is coming, and you know well what to do." Said to the man who throw water he go from there.

The man call someone and asks to parcel the head to robert with a token in which sidharth shukla's name will written. And burn the body. Said he go from there.

Sidharth enter inside a big master bedroom, which is mixed with dark brown and black shade. A big bed is placed in the middle , behind it a big portrait of him is hanging..the sound of chandelier comes when air enter through the big window.

A big closet room is situated besides the mirror, and two more doors besides it. He open one of them and move to the washroom.

After sometimes he come out wrapping towel around his waist, the waters droplets that travel through his neck from hard chest and disappear in the abs. He had and intricate tattoo running from his neck pass his shoulder to his arms and then his hands.

Moving to the closest his take out a black shirt from the row which is only filled with black, wear it by turing back to the mirror when his eagle tattoo is visible on the upper back just behind his neck. Settling the black shiny hairs he put a sunglasses and move outside.