Changing Circumstances!!

Check on the new story...

Ch - 30

Sana's eyes are widened in shock, see look at the guitar, which strings are broken. Again she saw the name and sign, "What is this? Monster can't be a singer,.. I mean he not look like one who.... But his name is written here, and strings are broken... Does it has any connection from his nightmares?" Holding her head Sana look at the place and says, "I need to talk with aadi, before treating anyone first we need to know about the actual problem."

Taking a breath she lock the room and move down stairs, giving jiya her phone she says, "I mistakenly ended up going some other room, in the left side. Do you know what was  in that room?" She nodded in no and says, "No, since we start work here.. Sidharth sir strictly ordered everyone not to go on that side.".

Sana think something and says, "Can you please call aadi and said that i need some help from him. Don't tell anyone that went there." Jiya nodded and left. Sighing sana serving the soup but still engrossed in thinking about sidharth, "Sometimes what we think and see, has not the truth. No one is born monster, there must be some reason for all this."

"Specially after seeing him in the worst condition, i never want. I am still angry with him for all things he done with me but.... Whatever happened, i accept it or not. He is my husband, my family and when i know that he is not that bad. Never can harm me, i don't know much about him but as doctor and his wife i...i need to find out everything and bring him away from those nightmares."

Her thoughts are broke by aadi's voice, "Sana, someone want to have a word with you before you talk with me. Jealous soul." She narrowed her brows and asks in the phone, "Who?" "Your monster, baby.." Said sidharth from the phone. She look at aadi and says by moving a little away, "Don't miss me so much husband."

He pause for some second in the call and says, "Come out from your dreamland muffin, i was called you to remind that i follow what you said. Don't tell aadi anything about the dream." Sana look at aadi by the corner of her eyes and nodded. My visibility is not so strong that i can saw your nodding from the room, kindly speak darling." Said sidharth.

Sana roll her eyes and says, "I know you only have a sharp tongue, don't worry i won't. But be ready for a special soup, sweetheart." Smirking she cut the call by Imaging his reaction. When aadi come to her and says, "Love to see that you are smiling after talking with your monster. Seems magic is started." Sana shook her head and says, "Shut up, i need to talk to you about something."

"What?" Asked aadi. Taking a breath sana says, "I mistakenly went to the left side of first floor, and entered inside that room where sidharth's guitar is kept." Aadi's face turns into a shocking one as soon as he heard this, frowning he shook his head and says, "Why? Sidharth didn't want anyone there? He will be freaking out if come to know about this."

Nodded Sana asks, "That's what i want to know, Why? Was that guitar really belong to him? Did he play music? Why it was broken? Please tell me aadi." Sighing he look at the other side and says, "I can't..sorry Sana but i can't give answers." He look at her and says by holding her hand, "You know why i always asked you to irritate sidharth? Because only you can bring any reaction from him, only you are capable of making him feel all emotions that he digged inside him."

Sana look at him with collided brows and asks, "Why? Why he digged all emotions?" Aadi bit the inner lining of his lips and says, "I will not going to tell you anything, want him to say everything. Its his story, it will be better if he himself tell you. I always hope and pray for this since you came in his life. But trust me Sana this will not be a easy task."