Moods.

Check on the new story...

Ch - 56

Aadi is talking with some girl in video call, his is facing back to sana.. Narrowing brows she took slow steps towards him, the girl in the call saw her and going to say something but sana gesture her to keep quite.. Poor aadi unknown from all this says in the call, "Ohh..baby i miss you so much... come back soon..plzzz..".

Shaking head sana move near aadi's ear and shouts, " Idiot aadi how dare you to hide, your girlfriend from me?" He flinched because of sudden voice and fall from the bed.. "Aahhh..." The girl in the call start laughing hard... He look at sana with shocking expression and stammer, "S...s..sa.."

"Hmm.. s..s...sana.. I told you everything about sidharth... And here you hiding the truth of having such a beautiful gf.. How could you?" Said sana by keeping hands on her waist. Scratching head he says, "Actually, i am thinking to say..but..." Sana show him her palm and says, "Postpone the explanation phrase and start introduction one.."

Nodded blushingly aadi says, "Sana she is zoya, my...gf. And zoya she is shehnaaz,.. sidharth's wife.." Smiling sana says, "Hlw.. zoya." She says, "Hi, shehnaaz... You are more prettier than the description aadi gives.." Giggling Sana says, "Thank you, i can't able to imagine that a beautiful girl like you choose this idiot aadi.."

"Ohh... Hello..are you plaaning for my breakup.." Said aadi in a defensive tone. Sana nodded and start talk with zoya, aadi was shocked because in some seconds both start talk like lost sisters and ignore him completely... Pouting he murmurs, "I am missing you sidharth.." Sana end the call and turn to him...

"Why the hell you was hiding it from five months?" Asked sana by crossing hand near chest.. Scratching head aadi says, "First i don't know how to said all this, then you came and  there's so much mess created between you two.. I was waiting for solve all things, want to see sidharth happy because you are my last hope.. When you give me the good news in morning ...I was planning to tell you guys but there's one more problem.."

Frowning Sana asks, "What? Did she don't know about the mafia thing?" Smiling slightly he says, "No..no that's not the problem ever, she herself belong to the same background..." Widened eyes she nodded and asks, "Wooo...so what's the problem?" Taking a breath aadi says, "Actually once, sidharth lose a deal because of her..."

"And as you know, he never like to loose.. So he just..hate her... I mean not like that hate.. Just don't like her..." She sit on the bed and says, "That's a real problem,..but you don't have to worry when sna is here .. I'll solve the matter idiot aadi.. Next week we four will have dinner together here..that's my challenge."Smiling he pulled her cheeks and says, "Thank you sister.."

Here sidharth do something on his Mac book when suddenly realized that he didn't see Sana from a long time.. Frowning he keep it aside and move out, check on study, terrace, aadi's room.. Then asks one guard, "Where's naaz?" He says, "I saw her going towards the kitchen." Nodded he darted towards the kitchen....

Entering inside he saw her finding something with a pout, folding hands near chest he leaned to the door and asks, "What are you looking for, muffin?" She jumped on her place by his sudden voice and huffs, "Sidharth.. You scared me.." Narrowing brows he move towards her and says by caging her between the slab, "The muffin i know, is never scare from me.."