Hook or crook!!!

Ch - 5

Sidharth and aadi sit on the room , discussing about something. Just then the door opens, he turns his gaze towards there and smirks by seeing sana. But that smirks soon change into a frown, when a man seems in his early thirties. Wearing blue shirt and jeans, with the white doctor coat. Coming inside with a proud smile.

Colliding brows sidharth stare at him continuously where he also does the same. Seems like a eye game is going between them, both trying to scan each other through eyes. Sana check sidharth's report without looking at him, she somewhere avoid that. Because those intense olive  eyes attract her towards them, which she don't want.

"Your reports are good mr. Shukla, i think you get a discharge till day after tomorrow but rest is also required after that." Said sana and check his pulse. Sidharth close his eyes and inhaled his favourite drug, which making him insane day by day.

Aadi look at Vikrant who give sidharth wired looks and asks, "Who are you?" He turns his gaze towards aadi and says, "I am Dr. Vikrant Rathore." Opening his eyes sidharth raise his one brows and says, "I don't need two doctors, you can leave." Sana narrows her brows but before she could say anything Vikrant says, "I am not here for you, here with my fiance."

Aadi furrowed and asks, "What? Who?" Vikrant look at sidharth, who is clenching his jaw in anger and says with a smirk, "Dr. Shehnaaz gill is my would be wife. Sana let's go we are getting late for the dinner." Said by looking at sana. She nodded and says, "Take all the medicines i will check you tomorrow."

"You can't go for dinners by leaving patients behind. Don't forget your duty doctor." Said sidharth by gritting his teeth. Sana frowns and says, "I know my duty very nicely and for your kind information my time is over, now don't dare to comment on my personal life." Said she go from there with Vikrant.

Sidharth throw the table besides bed in anger, his jaw clenched, eyes turns red in anger, nostrills start puffing in anger. He turns his dangerous gaze towards aadi, who is well known about the reaction and upcoming one also.

"I want her with me here right now, call the md and ask to give her a twenty four hours shift in my cabin. She will only handle one patient in this hospital who is me. And i will snatch that fucking smirks from that bastard face. Take him to the basement but remember no one will touch him. He is my prey, i want to see the fear on his eyes." Said sidharth by making a fist.

Aadi sighs and says, "Sidharth." He throws the vase from the other side of the table and says, "Just go and do what i said before she leaving the hospital. Go...." He shakes his head and go from there. Sidharth smell his wrist and says, "As i said i don't follow rules, make them according to me."

Aadi done everything that he said, which is not at all tuff because whether he is a businessman in front of the world but they also somewhere know about his power in the underworld. None want to face conciquenses by messing with him. Vikrant is new in the city, don't know him and sana never shows interest in the business world, so they are unaware about his power.

Before she take a step out of the hospital a nurse come to her and says, "Dr. Gill, md sir call you in his cabin. Need to discuss something urgently." Sana collided her brows in confusion and says, "Now?" She look at Vikrant and says, "You go and wait in the car, i am coming." Said she go from there and Vikrant also move outside.