Judaai.

Ch - 50

Sidharth pinned her to the near wall, his one hand imprinted on her sexy bare waist and other holding her one hand besides head. Her one hand rest on his chest, just over the heart where she live since the first day. A spark of fire rising between them, when the two bodies collides with each other..., tip of nose touches, the hot breath caresses their skin... Heart is pumping loudly due to the proximity...

She control her innocent heart, which is going to blast anytime and says by trying to coming out from his hold, "What happen mr. Shukla? Are you affected by me?" She again tracing her fingers on his neck sensually.. He close his eyes and pulled her more close to him in a order that only an inch distance left, "What are you trying to doing?"

Sana takes a breath and says by tracing fingers on his cheeks, "Nothing baby, just asking your feeling so i can calculate..how will kunal feel when i do all this with hi..." Before she complete he pulled her more close in anger and their lips met, both close their eyes but none of them move their lips a bit,...both lost in feeling each other's touch..

Again he start loosing himself, his possessiveness always bring him in this situation... Unknowingly his thumb start tracing on her bare back, she moan a slightly when their lips rub against each other. He pinched on her waist when remember that she thinks to do all this with kunal, which arise anger on his already heated body.

"So you are planning to seduce kunal?" He murmured the words on her lips, the temperature of the room rising by each passing second. There's not a space left for passing air between them.. . She breaths heavy and whispers by wrapped her one hand around his neck, "Why not? He is going to be my husband..and also i find him hot.."

He pulled back a little and says by gritting teeth, "Don't dare naaz." She again cover the distance between them and whispers near his lips, "Why? You don't have any feel anything for me, i am just like the other girls. So what's the problem." Pulling a little far, he look into her eyes, which already stare at him and says, "It was not intentionally naaz, i can never compare you with others."

He is right, comparing her can never come because she is the only one who hold this much power to him...a power of controlling his body, mind, heart everything... Her one touch is hypnotize him to forget all things in the world except her... She don't want to be soft but his eyes, which always says the truth...is showing guilt, and an extreme level of pain...

Which is covered with a outer sheet of anger, every thing he does, shows has a reason, but what it could be? She rest her head on the wall and says, "But it doesn't matter now, because i am going to marry someone else.. And you don't have any rights on me, so...i will go outside by wearing this saree.."

Clenching eyes he groans by digging his nails inside her waist , "No way,...i will not let you go outside like this.." She grab his collar from on hand and says, "In which right you are stopping me? And for how much time? Tomorrow i will be his wife and after that he will see me like this or without this.."

As soon as she completed he leave her pinned hand and hit the wall in anger, eyes turns red... Grabbing the back of her neck, not harshly he says, "Stop naaz dare not to say a single word and change this dress.. If you don't want me to ripped your this saare, throw you on the bed and will make sure that not able to walk for at least two days."

She widened her eyes in shock by his sudden and intense comment, gulping her saliva she look into his olive eyes which clearly mention the same thing he just uttered... Her already restless heart again jumped in by his dark gaze.. The effect she hold on him, same he has on her..