Announcement!!

Do vote please, its take so much effort and time to write a chapter. Votes are less, still i am posting.. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ch - 15

Sidharth nodded his head to the lady and says by shaking hand, "I am fine ms. Malhotra. How are you?" He got a bit busy in his business talks. Sana roll her eyes as she is getting hell bored by standing with this arrogant monster. Just then she heard a growl sound which  come from inside her stomach.

Holding her tummy she look at sidharth who didn't look at her, sighing she move towards the food stall. Her eyes are widened by looking at so many dishes which are set properly, and says by gritting her teeth, "Monster, when he already know that i can't cook. Then why asked me to do?".

"He only wants to irritate me and then says stop irritating me muffin. Hun... I hate him." She took some food on a plate by keep murmuring numerous things to sidharth. She is having her food, just then someone tap on her bare shoulder. She turns back in a jerk and find a man in brown suit, looks in his thirties.

Having a stubble look stand there with a smirk, she narrows her brows and asks, "Yes, do you need anything?" He stare her with lustful eyes from top to toe and says, "Such a perfect piece you are,...i love to have you at night." Said he wink at her.

Frowning sana put the plate there in anger, slap him hard and says by pointing finger towards him, "Look, don't you dare to say that again. I will break your this fucking jaw and place it to your hand. Fucking bastard." She go from there by giving him a death glare.

Boiling in anger she move upwards, in her whole life never anyone talk to her like this. She wants to kill that man and more of that want to yell at sidharth because he invite her in this type of party. Moving to her room she huffs and clutched her dress in anger. She is going to close the door when someone pushed it so hard that she move few steps back automatically.

That man come there with an angry eyes and says, "How dare you to slap me whore?" Sana first colliding her brows in shock by heard that word, her mind turns blank for a second. But then control her feelings and says by fisting her hand and yells, "One more time if you use this word, i will not leave you. Get lost from here."

He move towards her and says by grabbing her jaw tightly that it will left mark, "Seems mr. Shukla didn't teach you, that whore like you didn't yell they just follow the orders." Sana going to slap him again but he twist her both hands on back and says, "I will show you, your actual place today." Gritting teeth in anger she kick his balls so hard that he wince and fall on the floor.

Fisting hand she kick him with her heels in the same place so many times and run from there.

Here sidharth suddenly turns back and saw her missing, narrowing brows he look here, there and find aadi who is busy with some clients. Frowning he move towards him and asks, "Where is naaz?" Aadi look at him and says, "She is with you right?" Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "No, why she can't listen to me for once."

Huffing he move upstairs, aadi scratch his head move behind him. Sidharth move towards her room by keep blabbering in anger when suddenly sana come there running and bumped into his hard chest. She is going to fall but he cage her on his arms, and look into her with confusion while she breathing heavily.