;3

Third person pov

Mask rubbed his eyes and yawned, throwing off the covers and stepping out of bed. He tied his hair back, but it seemed to have puffed up during the night, as it would't fit. As he let them fall, he noticed that the seemed...Longer. Way longer. But stretched out tentacles were a common thing, and they would be back to normal soon. He headed to the bathroom, and went to brush his teeth. He was still sleepy, and his vision was blurred over. He wiped his face down with a cloth, and looked at his refection. ".....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" He screamed and dropped the towel, before slipping on it and hitting his head on the floor. "MASK!?" Skull kicked down the door, Army and Aloha behind him. The three of them stared at the young woman on the floor, before pulling out their weapons. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY MASKY!?" "Skuuull! It's meeee!" Mask got up from the floor, knees wobbling. "...Mask...?" "Yeeah..." "What happened!?" "I-I don't know! I juuuust...wooooke up..like thiiis.." "Oh you poor thing..." Skull hugged his lover, who hugged back after a moment. "C'mon, let's get you dressed." Army grabbed Mask's arm and dragged him out of the room. "I-I dooon't haaave any girls cloooothes though!" "What do you mean? You shop in the women's section all the time!" "N-No I meeean....undergarmeeents..." "...Oh."

~later that day~

"Oh my cod...YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Luna squealed, hugging her friend. "Luuuna..." "Sorry, sorry! But LOOK AT YOU!" The rest of Team Cyan hugged him, as Luna dragged him off.

"Is dat necessawy?" "Yes it is, Cat boy." "....Oki...?" Jersey put away the eyeshadow palette and turned around the chair. "Doesn't he look cute?" "YES!" Luna squealed. Both girls hugged him, and Desi joined. "Aw, thaaanks guys..." "No problem Masky...." Skull joined the hug, and Mask clung to him. "We'd better get home...We'll see you guys later. Bye." "Bye Skull!" "Byyye...." "Bye Masky!"  

Skull carried Mask home, where Army was making a pot of mac and cheese.  "Hello. How did it go?" "Look at Mask." Army turned around. "Aww...Cute." Mask smiled and blushed, hiding his face. "I'm making macaroni for you..." "Thaaank you daaaddy!" "No problem kiddo..." Mask yawned. "I'm goooonna taaaake a nap.." "Ok babe..." Skull kissed his boyfriend, and Mask flopped on the couch.  

~later~

Aloha sat at the kitchen counter drinking whiskey straight from the bottle as Army cooked. "Aloha, you're going to get sick." "C'mon, it's good~!" "No." Mask sat on the couch, snuggling with Skull. Skull his arms around Mask's waist, kissing his neck. "Yooou're so sweeet..." "Thank you Masky~" "Mask, Skull! Dinner is ready!" "FOOOD!" Mask dashed into the kitchen, where Army gave him his food. Mask buried his face in the bowl, as Army sat down with him. "So...how long do you think....This, is going to last...?" Mask shrugged. "It doooesn't boother me..." "It doesn't?" "Nah....I meeean....Loook at the waaaay I dress and aaact..." "I guess....We're just curious how it happened is all." "Saaaame..." 

Mask snuggled up Skull, who played with his hair. "It's so soft..." "Nu..." "Yes...." 
The smaller rested his head on Skull's chest and purred. Skull hugged Mask and kissed him. The two started to make out, only pulling apart for air. "I-I thooought yooou were gay..." "I am...But I know it's still you under there...You're still the same person..And I'll make an exception." Mask giggled. "Thaaank you my looove..." "You two need to slow down with all the sappy shit." "No." Both inklings stated. They went back to kissing, chests pressed together. Skull gripped Mask's  thighs, kissing him harder and deeper. Mask laid down on his back as the session continued. 

~later~ 

Mask snuggled into bed, Skull's arms wrapped around him. The cyan inkling leaned onto his touch, purring like a kitten. They kissed again, before falling asleep. 

~The next morning~

Mask yawned and snuggled up to his boyfriend, who was awake and petting him. "Diiiiid it weeear off...?" "Not yet..." "Oh...Whaaaaat do you want foooor breaaaakfast?" "Pancakes is fine." Mask nodded and hopped out of bed, getting dressed and skipping downstairs. "Good morning kiddo!" "Mooorning daaad!" Mask hugged his father and started to get out all the ingredients. "Masky, I was about to make breakfast..You don't have to." "Buuut I waaant to!" "...Alright dear."
Skull came down stairs and wrapped his arms around Mask's waist, before pulling his hair into pigtails. "Thaaank you hooney..." "No problem Cupcake..." Mask put the pancakes onto plates, and gave Skull one. "Daaad...?" "Yes kiddo?" "Foood..." "Ah, thank you." Army hugged his son and sat down. "Where's Aloha?" "Asleep with a hangover." "Typical..." Mask put the extra food in the fridge, and started to eat. "These are really good Masky..." "Thaaank you!" 

After Mask finished, he put away the dishes and went upstairs. Skull followed, wanting more snuggles. "Yooou're awfuuully clingy today..." "You're so cute like this!" "Shuuuut up.." "No." Skull gave Mask a hard slap on the ass, making the smaller blush. "P-Peeervert..." "Aww, you love it though~" "....yeaah..." The two inklings kissed, and snuggled into bed together.

"Are you two going to just sleep all day?" "Yup." "Yeees." "...Alright...." 

~later that day~

"Skull, slow down!" The purple inkling picked up his lover, and snuggled him. "I'm sorry honey..." "It's oki..." Mask knocked on the door, and it swung open. "MASKY!" "DEEESI!" The two hugged each other, while Aviators came to the door. "Hey Skull." "Sup." "...You saw each other yesterday..." "So? We misses each othew!" "Yeeah!" "....Alright then...C'mon in you two..." Desi dragged Mask in, and Skull followed. "We put on a movie..." "Thanks." The four sat down on the couch, Mask squeezed between his boyfriend and best friend. 

"This movie sucks..." "Meh, it was the first one we found." "Huh." Mask and Desi had fallen asleep, and the tops were holding their waifus.  "You two gonna stay the night?" "Yeah, why not." "Great...We've got the guest room set up, so you can sleep in that. I'm gonna put Desi in our bed." "Yeah, I guess I'll put Mask to bed..." The two purple inklings out the kitty bois in bed, tucking them under the covers. "Love you Masky..." Skull kissed Mask's forehead and left the room. 

~later that day~

Mask walked over to his boyfriend and plopped down in his lap. "Heeey~" "Hey babe. You're back to normal?" "Yuuup...Juuuust...woke up..." "huh." "You two are....very calm." "Eh, weird shit happens to us all the time. It was just a matter of time." "...I guess..." "You gonna change Masky?" "Naaah...I like my skiiirt...I toook the underwear off thooough..." "Makes sense..." The two continued to have a casual conversation as Aviators stared at them like they were crazy. He sipped his coffee and just sighed. "Weird shit happens all the time..."

(Welp. I had no idea how to end this! Hope you liked it! I won't be on much this week because it's my birthday soon...And...My parents hate it when I spend holidays by myself...So...:3
Requested by Thegr8agent8!)